chapter 36

Nia's pov

I woke up and Jamie had his arm wrapped around me. Darrien said "aww you guys look so cute." I pushed Jamie arm off of me.

I got my phone. I face timed Jack. He answered. He looked mad.

 He looked mad

I missed him. I haven't talked to him in two weeks. Jack said "what Nia I'm doing important things right now." I ran out of Darrien too so he can't hear us. I said " I miss you Jack.' Jack said "yea I miss you to but I gotta do stuff." I said "but Jack-" Jack stopped me and said " Nia I can't talk right now, I will call you later." Jack hung up before I can even say okay.

I wanted to cry. He doesn't care about me he's having fun at "work". I

I went downstairs to the lobby. It had a couple kids down there. There was some boy and his friend sitting in a chair.

I looked away when I passed them they looked cute

I looked away when I passed them they looked cute. One boy said "what's your name?" I looked up at him. He smiled at me. He said"what's our name?" I lowly said "Nia." He said "hey Nia, I'm Larry." I waved to him.

His friend got up and said "you can sit." I sat down. The other boy went with some other kids. Larry started touching my hair. He said "how old are you?" I lowly said "I'm 14." He said "I'm 15." I said "why did you want to talk to me?" Larry said "I want you." I put my head down from blushing. Larry said "I cant have you?" I looked up at him smiling. He said "I can have you."

He touched my cheek. He said "your so pretty." I smiled. Larry said "can I get your number?" I aid "sure." I took his phone and put my number in it. I put my name as Nia with heart eyes. He it his name as Larry and heart eyes. I thought it was cute.

said "I have to go." I stood up. Larry stood up he was taller then me. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. He said "bye text you later."

I went back upstairs. I looked at my phone. I got a text. It was from Mason. I got so happy.

I called him.

M: hey Nia
N: Mason where are you?
M: I just got back home.
N: come to the hotel.
M:that fancy one?
N:yea, the 22 floor door D
M: okay,see you later.

I hang up. I realized I was still wearing pajamas. I put on ripped jeans and a tank top. I wasn't going no where so I didn't put on shoes. I put on my Nike slides. Jamie and Darrien don't know about Mason so I will just keep Mason in my room.

I heard the doorbell ring, I ran downstairs and yelled"I will get it." It was Mason. I jumped on him and hugged him. Mason said "I'm so sorry Nia, I couldn't tell no one." I said "wait explain to me upstairs." We went upstairs to my room. I said "stay here for a minute."

I went to Jamie and Darrien room. Darrien said "who was at the door?" I said "they got the wrong door." Jamie said "okay get out bitch." He closed the door on my face.

I went back to my room. Mason was watching TV. I jumped on top if him. I said "so where did you go?" Mason said " before my dad died he left something for me and I just found out and I went to find out what it was." I said what was it?" Mason said "I still dont know but i needed to come back home." Mason kissed me in my lips. He said " I missed you so much baby girl." I said "I missed you too, you missed so much."

Mason said "my mom said I can stay over, wanna tell me." I said "so first Jack was mad at me that I failed the classes and everything and you already know that. But he slapped me and sent me with Nash and Cameron and Cameron and I got in a car accident and I got in a coma." Mason said "baby you was in a coma?" I nodded my head. Mason hugged me tightly.

I got off of him. Mason said "baby I missed you so much." I said 'i missed you too Mason." Mason said "you still like me?" I laughed at him. Mason got up and tried to leave. I pulled him back in the bed and said "stop Masonnn." Mason said "you like me?" I said "Duh.' Mason said "don't duh me." I giggled.

Mason kissed me. He said "aww your so cute." I started blushing and I covered my face. Mason said "stop it." I said "no I look like a black tomato." Mason said "no you don't you look cute baby,stop it." Mason moved my hands and started kissing me all over. Mason said "your so pretty stop saying you aren't." I nodded my head.

Mason said "where is the guys at ,why are you Here?" I said "they went to away to work for a month." Mason said "so who is here?" I said "JJ nephew and his friend, his nephew is asshole." Mason said "what he do?" I said "he treats me like shit." Mason said "aww baby its okay, is I'll help you okay."

I kissed mason. I said '' you look tired." Mason said " I am but I wanna talk to you." I said "just go to sleep it okay." Mason said "butt babyyyyy." I said ''just go to sleep ,its okay." Mason said "okay." He kissed my cheek and turned over and closed his eyes.