chapter 46

Nia's pov

I woke up from Jack shaking me. I hit his hand and groaned "what?!" Jack said "lose the attitude and get up we got meet and greet." I said " I don't wanna go." Jack said " I didn't ask you if you wanted to go Now,now get up and let's go,go get ready."

I sighed and got up. I got some clothes and went in the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me. I bathed last night. I got dress. I put on a odd future shirt and ripped jeans with my white vans.

I left the bathroom. Jack said "let's go eveyone is in the limo." we left the room and Jack headed for the elevator and I headed for the stairs. Jack stopped and said "Nia come here." I said " Jack come one, I'm scared of the elevator."

Jack said "I don't care right now Nia come on." I slowly walked to the elevator. I got on. I crossed my arms. Jack said "lose the attitude, I can't do this with you today, I'm gonna be busy."

I ignored him. I rolled my eyes. Jack said "and we are going home early, we are leaving in 2 days." I said "okay."

We got off the elevator. We got in the limo. I sat next to Hayes. Hayes said "why you mad?" I said "shut up." Hayes said "fine grumpy." I said "Hayes leave me alone." Hayes said " I thought we was best friend what happened to that?" I said "Hayes shut up." Hayes said "aww love you too."

We got to the place. We stopped. I got out first. Jack got out after me. He said "follow me."

Jack went in the place. There was a stage. He went behind it I followed. Jack said "Nia lose the fucking attitude, I'm not telling you again, next time I tell you your on punishment!!" I rolled my eyes and said "what ever."

Jack got down to my height and pulled my shirt close to him. Jack said "when we get home I'm telling you the new rules, I'm tired of your attuitude!" Drop it now!!" Jack got off of me. I nodded my head okay.

Jack said "get not say nothing smart for the rest of the day."I said "okay."

Jack went on stage and I sat next to him. I played on my phone.

I didn't even do anything the whole time the magcon thing was going on. I was just playing on my phone. And I slept.

We are back home now. At the hotel.

Only Jack and I are in the room.

Jack said " the rules are be respecful of all the adults, don't hit me again like this morning, Don't slam doors in here again like this morning, and if you don't listen Nia , I am spanking you, not slapping you in your face, not kicking you or etc, I am spanking you on your behind!!"

I guess I could understand that but I'm too big to be getting spankings. I don't want him to hit me. At my old foster home when I got in trouble I got spankings. It hurt but it was okay I guess.

I said " but I'm too big to be getting spankings." Jack said "so I guess yyou will behave then."

Jack said "now go ahead and get ready for bed it's late." I nodded my head.

I changed into my pajamas. I turned on the tv. Jack laid next to me. He started dozing off. I was too. I closed my eyes. I heard Jack say" I love you Nia." I lowly said " I love you too." Jack kissed my cheek and I started to sleep,