chapter 47

Nia's pov

I was truing to play a game on Jack's Xbox. I didn't know how to but I know how to turn on Netflix. I turned on Netflix and played orange is the new black.

I guess the tv was too loud because Matthew woke up.

Matthew groaned and said "Nia turn the tv downnn." I groaned and said "okay." I turned the tv down a little. Matthew got up a couple minutes later and said "I can't even go back to sleep." I said "aww."

Matthew said "be quiet before you wake up Jack and he kick you off his game." I said "no he isnt." Matthew said "okay butt head." I said "that's mean." Matthew laughed and kissed my forehead and said " aww love youuu." 

Matthew laid in the bed and was on his phone. He was trying to go out with some girl but the girl was playing.

An hour passed and Matt was sleeping again and JJ left and went to go but something and Jack just woke up.

Jack said "good morning sweetie." I said "good morning."

Jack said "we are gonna stay in tonight, and pack your stuff later we are leaving tomorrow." I nodded my head.

I went in Hayes room looking for him. He was on his bed. I jumped on his bed. Hayes said "what Now?" Jamie said "yea what Niaaa?"

I said "shut up Jamie." Jamie said "get out my room ugly!" I said "get out the house dirty." Hayes said "shut up yall." Hayes said "what you want Nia?" I said "can I use your phone?" Hayes said "what happened to yours?" I said "it's dead, please Hayes I'm gonna call Mason." Hayes said "fine call your boyfriend." I hugged him and kissed his cheek and said "thank youuuuu."

I got Hayes phone and called Mason. He answered. He said "Hey Hayes." I said " I look like Hayes to you?" mason looked up and saw it was me.

Mason said "sorry I'm really tired." I said "me to." Mason said " when you guys coming back?" I said "tomorrow night we should be there." Mason said "okay." Mason said "I'm sorry baby I'm really tired I'm gonna call you later." I nodded my head and hung up.

I gave Hayes his phone and went in back in my room. I slid in the bed and started to doze off.

A couple hours later

Jack's pov

I had to wake up Now. It is 6 now. She slept the whole day. I shook her. I said "Sweetie wake up." Nia groaned and pushed my hand off of her. I said "Baby get up." Nia said " No, I'm tired."

I frimly said "Nia did you forget what I said yesterday?" Nia said " I don't remember and I don't care."

I pulled the covers off of Nia. I said"get up if I say it again I'm spanking you!!" Nia popped up. Nia said "you dont need to spank me, I'm 14 years old I'm gonna be 15 soon." I said "yea but you don't listen and you think I'm playing all the time." Nia said "you do."

I said "I don't and you need to know the difference and until you do when you are in trouble you will get a spanking." Nia said "fine."

I said "go with Hayes he is going downstairs to the arcade." Nia smiled and ran to get ready.

I have to spank her. My mom did out to be and she gave me the idea. It isn't like I'm abusing her. I'm not beating her wiith a belt for no m. Its simply hitting her butt a couple Times.

Nia's pov

Hayes and I was downstairs playing games. Hayes only let me play two games. He was playing the rest of them.

"Hayes come on you are supposed to share the tokens" I whined. Hayes said "but I need to break the high score." I tried to get some out of his pocket but he wouldn't let me take any. He hit my hand and said "Move Nia."

I groaned. I went upstairs. "Jack can I get some money?" Jack answered "why?" I answered "because Hayes won't share the tokens." Jack chuckled a little and said "here.'

He pulled 10 dollars out his pocket. I said "thank you."

I ran back downstairs. I started playing the games. Then  Hayes came up to me as I went to play the next game. Hayes said "We have to go upstairs." I said " but I just started playing." Hayes said " it doesn't matter."
We started going upstairs but we was arguing. Even when we went in Cameron room we was still arguing. Nash was in the room and said "yeo Shut up I'm watching a movie, what are y'all arguing about now?"

I said "Hayes was hogging all the tokens and I only got to play three games." Nash said "relax Nia, and Hayes those tokens was for both of you to share." Hayes said "sorry."

I nodded my head and went in my room. JJ and Jack was playing on his Xbox. Jack said"baby start packing your clothes." I sighed and did it. I packed my clothes and laid down.