Chapter 54

Nia's pov

I was at school. Cameron dropped off Hayes and I. Mason was by my locker. I gave him a hug.

I know I seen him like two days ago but I miss him. Mason kissed my forehead and said "your gonna kill me Nia!"

I let go of him and said "sorry." Mason said "why wasn't you at your house?" I said "Adam got me in trouble and I had to go to Hayes house, I think I will go back today I don't know really." Mason said "what happened?" I said "he was bothering me and I yelled and jack got mad.'

Mason said " well I want you to stay at Hayes house so I can see you." I smiled and blushed. I put my head down.

Mason put my head up with his finger on my chin. Mason said "stop it babyy, your so pretty."

Hayes came and said "aww and you look like a monster." I chuckled a little knowing he was playing. Hayes said "let's go." I said "okayyyy,but do you know of I'm going home?" Hayes said "yea but tomorrow night." I sighed.

Hayes put his arm around me. He said" you don't love us?" I said " I love Jack more." Hayes said "awe but what about me? I'm supposed to be your favorite cousin.' I said "your my only cousin Hayes." Hayes said " I know."

Hayes had a cheesy smile. I smiled looking at him. He said " I love youuuuu." I said "yea yea love you to." Hayes kissed my cheek and went into class.

Mason said "no fair."

I said "ugh." I kissed mason. He smiled and said "I love youuuu babyyyyy." I said "I love you too goofy."

I said "I miss you Masonn." Mason said "you saw me two days ago and when you didn't we was texting." I said "so what? I missed you." I hugged Mason.

Mason pushed my hair back. He said "gimme kiss you have to go to class." I groaned and put my head up and kissed Mason. Mason said "imma see you at lunch okay baby?" I nodded my head. Mason kissed me one more time before he left.

I went in my class and sat down.

There was a new kid. He looked a little older then the rest of us. He sat next to me. He said "hey I'm Nathen." I said "I'm Nia."

**skip to lunch **

I was sitting with Hayes And Ryan as usually. And I was usually looking at Mason as he smiled back at me.

Then Hayes and Ryan got up to go get food. Then Nathan came up to me. He said "hi beautiful." I was confused.

Mason came and sat in front of me. He kissed me. Nathan said "you guys are dating??" I smiled and said "yeah... Why?" Nathan said "nothing see you later."

Nathan left. Mason said "stay away from him." I said " why I met him today he is in my class?" mason said "he likes you Nia, stay away from him." I said "okay."

Mason said "I love you." I said "yea yea."

Mason said "you don't love me no more baby?" Mason was making a sad face and his bottom lip was out. He looked so cute.

I said "shut up big baby, you know I love you."

Hayes came back and said "Nia, Cameron said after school to go home." I said "great."

Mason said "but Niaaaa I wanted you to go to Hayes house." I said "I need to go home Mason." mason said "fine."

Hayes said "stop acting like a bitch just tell your parents y'all are dating an you can go over to each other houses." Mason and I laughed and said "shut up."

*home*

I walked into my house. Jack was on the couch. He said "Nia?" I lowly said "yes?" Jack said "come here."

Adam came downstairs. I sighed. I Hate him.he always finds a way to get me in trouble.

Adam said "Jack today Nia cursed at me and told me to kill my self!" I yelled "no I didn't he is lying."

Jack said "oh my fucking gosh Nia, you can't stay out of trouble for one fucking day, plus you told him to kill him self are deadass?!?!?!?!" I strikes to say something but Jack wouldn't let me. Jack said "go the fuck upstairs, fucking mistake." I started sobbing. I cried so hard.

Jack and I have been arguing an stuff but he never called me a mistake. I couldn't stop crying.

Jack didn't even say anything else. I slowly went to my room. When I got in my room I threw my book bag. I broke my mirrior.

I started throwing everything. I messed up the room. There was glass on the floor. I picked it up.

I put it on my leg. I cut my self hard. I put it on my leg so no one can see.

Then Jack came in. He yelled "nia what are you doing?" I jumped up. He started to wrap up my leg. Jack Said "why would you do this baby?" I cried "I'm a mistake remember." jack looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I'm not falling for that shit this time. Last time it got me to where I'm at now.

Jack picked me up. Jack said "your room." I cried "I don't care." jack said "baby I'm so sorry,Adam told me the truth, They are leaving today, that's nothing to lie about."

I cried "get off me! You don't care about me! You just called me a mistake and you kick me out every time your mad at me!" jack said "I'm sorry baby."

I said " I don't care if your sorry,every time you kick me out I think you hate me! Why do I have to be treated like garbage?! I never even do anything! You treat me like I'm stupid! Then every time you say sorry! SORRY DOESNT FIX EVRYTHING!! You don't even Love me no more! You act like my father! You don't try to help me you just want me to get over it, you want to spank me thinking it would make things better!! NO JACK IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT YOU NEVER WANNA TALK IT OUT YOU JUST WANNA HIT ME AND KICK ME OUT!!! Do you even know the last time you said "I love you" to me was? Only time you even talk to me is when you yell at me! You hate me and you know it!"

I couldn't help but cry. Jack wa crying too.

He said "baby I love you so much, I'm so so sorry I made you feel like that but you my baby girl. I could never hate you, Your my daughter Nia,I love you so much. I love you with ll my heart. I don't care how much I'm mad at you. I can never stop loving you. I'm sorry so do so so so much I treated you like that baby."

I cried "leave me alone."

Jack cried as he left.

I laid back on my bed. I cried as I started to go to sleep.