chapter 44

Nia's pov

I woke up in a nice room. It looked like a hotel. Did I sleep the whole time? I went to sleep yesterday at 8:00 I just woke up today at 4:00. I'm confused.

I got up. I was in the room by myself. I heard noise outside the door. I got my phone. I missed calls from mason and Hayes. And Jamie. Why were they calling me? Mason knows where I'm at, he probably just wants to face time or something. But Hayes and Jamie should be here with us.

The door opened. I looked to see who was it. It was Cameron,Nash,JJ, Jack,Matthew,Taylor, Hayes,Jamie and Shawn. Cameron said "Hey sleepy,you slept through everything."

I said "I see." Nash said "we ordered pizza,want some?" I shook my head. The guys was all wet. I said "where you guys coming from?" Taylor said "the pool."

Shawn went in the bathroom to get dress. Then JJ said "Look Shawn song went platinum." JJ called Shawn out the bathroom. Shawn said "what?" JJ said "Look."

Taylor was next to me and whispered "look Shawn is shirtless." Shawn is never shirtless, he is to shy.

Taylor whispered "I'm gonna make a vine wait." Taylor pulled out his phone and started recording.

WATCH THE VIDEO!! IT IS PURE BEAUTY!!!

Shawn was so shy and went back in the bathroom to get dress. His face was red. He was so cute. It was so cute when he was shy. He doesn't really show his body off.

Shawn came back out the bathroom with red cheeks and laid on the bed.

Cameron said "aww look at Shawn." Shawn said "Shut up."

Someone knocked on the door. Cameron went to get the door. It was the pizza. Cameron took it and they paid for it.

I got on one of the beds and played on my phone.

Nash had a pizza in his hand and sat next to me. Nash said "sure you don't want one?" I said "yes." Nash said "just take a bite." I said "no." Nash said "take a bite, it's good." Nash put the pizza in my face.

I took a bite out of the pizza. It was good. Nash said "want a slice?" I nodded my head. Nash got me a pizza. I ate it all. It was so good.

Nash said "you act like you never had pizza." I said "I didn't." Nash said "Jack, y'all don't eat pizza at your house?" Jack said "we haven't ordered pizza in mad long." I said "my family didn't feed it to me and neither did the adoption place but this is really good." Nash said "your missing out on so much."

Cameron said "okay now everyone your rooms."

Cameron said "

Me and Nash, Taylor and Shawn

JJ and Jack, Matthew and Nia

Carter and Arron, Hayes and Jamie."

There was only 3 rooms and there was two beds in each room. So we had to share beds. I didn't really care. I don't wanna have the same room as Jack.

Cameron said "and this is my room soooo." Everyone laughed.

I went to my room. I guess Cameron put my stuff in here already. I laid on a bed and turned on the tv.

Someone came in the room. I looked at the door and it was Jack. Jack turned the tv off. I said "Hey I was watching that!" Jack said "baby I need you to listen to me."

I said "what,so you can hit me again?" Jack eyes got wide again. Jack said "no." His voice was croaked and it was really high like he was about to cry.

Jack said "I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have hit you, and I shouldn't have talked to you the way I did it was wrong, but I love you so much baby girl and I'm so sorry."

Jack eyes started getting watery. I said "you acted like you don't love me." Jack dropped a couple of tears and said "baby I love you with all my heart, I shouldn't have acted like that I know, but I don't want you to think I don't love you." When Jack was done talking he was already crying. Jack cried "I miss you so much baby."

I never seen him cry before. I hugged Jack. I wiped his tears. Jack hugged me so tight. Jack said "I love you baby." I said "I love you too."

I started crying. Jack kept on telling me he was sorry and I didn't listen and I just hurt his feelings more.

I let go of Jack. He wiped my tears. He said " it's okay." I said "I'm sorry." Jack said "for what?" I said "I kept on being rude and hurting your feeling even more,I'm sorry." Jack said "I understand baby, it's okay, I love you so much." I love you too."