chapter 40

Nia's pov

Its lunch now. Jasmine is with her other friends and Mason is with his friends. I'm with Hayes and Ryan.

Hayes said "stop looking at your stupid boyfriend and listen Nia!" I said "huh?" Hayes said " I will tell you when we get back."

I looked at Mason. He had big goofy smile. He smiled at me and he started coming towards me. Mason said "your so noisy.! I said "so?" Mason said "mind your businesses."

I got up and sat on the table. Mason stood between my legs. I said "shut up." Mason said "fine." I said "you still coming over after school right?" Mason didn't say anything. I shook him. I whined "mason stop playinggggg." Mason said "you told me to shut up." I said "you taking right now?" Mason said "shut up baby,give me kiss."

I kissed Mason on his lips and all his friends was saying "yea Mason" ,or "aww." Mason looked back at them and said "shut up!" Everyone laughed.

Mason can't be mean even if he tried. He sounded so goofy just saying shut up.

Mason said "watch when I see you with your girlfriend Corie." Corie said "shut up." Corie started dating some girl,I don't even know her.

Mason looked back at me and whinned "I want more kissessss. I said "shut up cry baby." Mason jumped up nd down and whinned. I said "mason stop ,your not two." Mason said "give me kiss before I make a seen." I said "no your not." Mason starting jumping you and down and fell to the door.

I said "fine butt head." Mason stood between my legs again and grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips.

Mason let go off my cheeks and said "I love you babyyy." I said "I love you to Butt head." Mason said "I'm mad cute how I look like a butt?" I bursted out in laughter.

Hayes and Ryan CAme back to the table. Hayes said "tell your boyfriend to leave or sit down Nia?" Mason said "Hayes you grumpy?" Hayes looked up and looked evil. He said " I wanna fight him!" Ryan said "that boy Elijah bothering him."

I pointed to him and he saw me. Mason said "stop pointing." But it was to late the boy already stared coming towards us. Elijah was in front of me and Mason. He said "why you pointing at me bitch?" Ryan Mason and Hayes all said "yoooooo!!!" Mason said "stop talking to her like that!!" Hayes stood up on the table and told me to move. I did.

Elijah said "why was you pointing at me bitch!!!??" Hayes said "call her a bitch again, I'm fucking you up!" Mason said "dead ass." Ryan said "dead ass who are you what the fuck?!?!" I never seen them so mad before.

Elijah came in my face and pushed me down to the floor. After that I saw Hayes jump off the table and onto Elijah and they fell and they started fighting. Then Mason and Ryan jumped in. They was beating him u. I was so so scared. I ne'er seen them like this before.