Chapter 5

Jack's pov

Alison and I had a great night. She was so pretty. Well we came back to my house and did the nasty😍🤘🏽. Alison was sleeping still. I put on my shorts and put the covers over Alison.

I went in my bathroom and washed my face real quick.

I went to check on Nia I haven't seen her since I left. I went in her room. She changed some stuff though. She moved her bed and dresser. I didn't even know she did any of this.

Nia was sleeping in her bed. It was 11:00 in the morning. I wonder what time she went to sleep. I shook her a little. I said "Nia.....Sweetie?"

Nia moaned and said " I wanna sleep." I chuckled and said " come on you need to eat,the only time you are while you was here was yesterday at the buffet." Nia looked at me sadly.

I said " come on sweetie,Cameron made food,I'm going to the store you need or want anything?" Nia said "oh yea I need shampoo and conditioner,get the one with coconut oil in it." I chuckled and said " okay sweetie."

Nia said "and put a shirt on." I said " you see Nia this is how everyone in the house dresses when they just wake up or when they going to bed." Nia laughed and said " I wear a tank top." I said "you need to." Nia laughed.

I left Nia room and went in my room to get dress.

Nia's pov

I got up and went downstairs. I sat at the Table. Hayes was across from me. I put my head down. Cameron said " morning Nia." I said " morning."

Cameron gave me a plate of food. It was French toast eggs and sausages. It looked good.

I started eating. It was good. I finished eating and Cameron said " want a cup of orange juice?" I nodded my head yes. Cameron gave me a cup of orange juice and he finished eating.

I finished and put my stuff in the sink and went back upstairs.

I went in my room. I didn't wanna leave the house all day today. I turned my tv on and turned on my A.C and then laid in my bed. I put the covers over me.

I put on Pixels. It's a movie about games turning evil attacking people. I started to doze off in the middle of the movie and I missed some of it.

I heard Corie and Ryan coming upstairs. They was playing around. One of them came in my room. My back was facing the door and I turned around and saw both of the boys.

I said "what?!" Ryan said "hi🙂" Corie said " we going outside wanna come?" I said "no thanks,close my door when you leave." Ryan said "fine meanie."

I didn't really feel good and I went to sleep