chapter 39

Nia's pov

Its the third week of school. I only have one friend. Her name is Jasmine. She is actually pretty and likes me and isn't using me.

 She is actually pretty and likes me and isn't using me

Only thing is she likes Hayes. Eww. Hayes is so nasty. I mean I live with him. He is disgusting.

She is coming over to my house later. Mason is coming over to hang out with Hayes and Ryan. The guys don't know we are dating. I mean Hayes Ryan and Jasmine know I think Jamie knows. I don't really care he hasn't been bothering me.

I was walking to class when I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Someone pushed me into the lockers. It hurt so much. I didn't cry. I looked up and saw Zach. He said "you thought I was gonna stop,and you better not tell any one." I got up and held to my arm. It hurt so much.

I sat in my class. I had with Mason. When I sat down mason kissed my cheek and said "hey baby.' I didn't say anything. I just looked around and thought about what will happen if I say anything.

Mason said "baby,what is wrong?" I looked at him. Mason said "come on." We went outside the class. Mason said "why are you crying Nia?" I said"I'm not." Mason said "there are tears going down your face baby,what is wrong?" I wiped my cheek and I guess I was crying and didn't even know it.

Mason said "what happened?" I shook my head and said "nothing." I sat on a bench and Mason sat next me. I saw Zach past by me grinning. Mason looked at me looking at him and said "baby him again?" I said "please Mason,no he didn't do anything!' Mason looked at me and saw how scared I was and said "baby Shh." He kissed my lips and said "wanna skip?" I nodded my head.