chapter 28

Nia's pov

It was so bright. Everything was white. I was by myself. I yelled "HELLO? ANYBODY HERE?" No one answered me.

I heard people crying. I looked around and I saw Hayes and Jack crying. What are they crying for? I touched Hayes shoulder but my hand went right through him. I tried to hug Jack but I fell down on the cold white ground. I kept on trying to touch them. Nothing worked. I yelled at them and they still didn't answer me and kept on crying.

I fell on the ground and I cried. I heard someone's voice say my name. It sounded like my brother. I looked around and behind me it was my big brother Spencer. He is only two years older then me.

Spencer never hurt me. He tried to help me after I got hurt when daddy and mommy would beat me.

Spencer said "do you know where you are at?" I cried "no." Spencer said "Nia you was in a car accident, you can choose to stay with me or you can go back with Jack?" I cried "I wanna stay with you, I miss you Spencer!" Spencer said "Nia then you are gonna die." I said " I love you I don't care, Jack doesn't even love me no more." Spencer said "yes he does let me show you."

Spencer made us spin around and we was in my room while I was sleeping.

Spencer said "just look."

I was sleeping and then Jack came inside my room. He said "aww." He turned off my tv and plugged my phone into the charger. Jack got on his knees to my height. He pushed my hair out the way.

Jack said "I know today was a bad day baby girl, I tried to make it my best,but the guys are just so goofy,I know I shouldn't blame them,since they really didn't do anything. It just that bad things started happening one by one, first the rain,then Taylor fought that man, then you got hurt. I'm so sorry baby. I tried. I love you so much baby."

Jack dropped a couple of tears. He said " I'm sorry Nia, I love you so much baby and I never want you to think I don't." Jack started crying lightly. I started moving and Jack stopped crying and wiped his tears. I sat up. I said "what's wrong Jack?" Jack said "nothing baby,I love you." I said "I love you too,can I sleep with you Jack?" Jack said "sure baby."

Then we faded away to the white place again. I said " okay remember that it was when Jack wanted everything to go fine, we was gonna get on the pool and then it rained and Taylor fought some man, and I fell in the rain trying to stop Taylor from fighting."

Spencer said "that's when I knew that Jack really loved you,and would do anything for you." I said "so that means you saw when he slapped me?" Spencer said "yes now let me show you what happened after you all left."

We spined around and was in the living room to my house. Jack was there and he still in the same position that I left him in. Looking down and reddish eyes. He watched us pull off. He started going crazy once we left.

He was throwing stuff. He was crying. He was screaming.

He looked at his phone and it was a message. It was Allison. Allison was cheating on him. Jack loved her. Jack threw his phone at the wall and it shattered. I said "is that why he was mad?" Spencer shook his head no.

I looked at Jack. He looked so mad and sad at the same time. I wanted to hug him. Spencer said "he was mad at you first for failing but wasn't that mad,but then he found out that he might lose the house since he stopped going to the magcon events for a while and wasn't getting paid."I said "why he stop going?" Spencer said "he wanted to be with you Nia, you have to go back." I hugged Spencer and said " I will."

Spencer made us go to the white room again. This time he told me to lay down on the floor and to keep my eyes closed.