chapter 24

Jack's pov

I've been crying all day. I slapped my baby girl. I should've never put my hands on her. I love her so much.

So much has been happening.

I broke my phone and someone kept on calling on the house phone. I finally answered.

I yelled "HELLO??!!" It was Nash. He said "Jack come down to mercy hospital, Nia and Cameron was in an accident." My heart dropped. I stuttered " what do y- you mean?" Nash said "Cameron only got a couple of cuts but Nia is in bad condition Jack, they said she was in the front and she hit her head on the dashboard then hit the glass and fell threw it. Jack you gotta come down here."
I started crying. I cried into the phone " is she like umm alive?" Nash said "Jack right now she is alive but she has a concussion and is in bad condition,she is sleeping now." I cried " okay I'm leavening now."

I hung up and tried as fast as possible to clean up. I didn't wanna look like garbage in front of Nia. I got in my car and drove two the hospital. I can't believe it. My baby. My poor baby.

I finally got to the hospital and I ran to the room. I tried to go in no one would let me. They had security hold me back. The doctor gave me a shot. And the security guard held me down. The doctor said " your daughter slipped into a coma, we do t know when she will leave it or if she ever will."

I was put on a hospital bed. And I just cried there for like a hour.

Nash and Cameron came behind me. I sat up. I felt a little dizzy from the shot. Cameron said "I'm so sorry Jack I didn't even see the car, I'm so sorry." I stopped him and said " it's okay, Cameron I know it was a accident." Cameron sat next to me and hugged me. He said "she gonna be alright."

I cried "I hope so."