Chapter 8

Nia's pov

I wasn't going to meet Mason early in the morning. I have classes with him I could see him later. Plus I woke up late. I think Mason hang up on me because he wasn't on FaceTime when I woke up.

Jack had to drop me off and I think he was mad about that.

I said " Jack?" Jack crankly said "what?" I said "are you mad at me?" Jack looked at me and said "why would I be mad at you?" I said " because you have to drop me off." Jack said "no baby I'm just not a morning person,I dont like waking up in the morning early." I said "but you seem mad at me." Jack said " baby I'm not mad at you."

We got to school. Jack said "do you need to do your project again?" I said "yea, but he is coming over to our house." Jack said "umm........ Okay,bye baby." I said "bye Jack."

I got out the car and went in the school. I went to my living environment class since I'm really late. I saw Corie in the front of the class. He waved to me and I waved back. I sat next to Mason. Mason said "you was late?" I nodded my head yea.

Mason pulled my sweater out of his bag and gave me my sweater. I said "thanks." Mason said " so where are we finishing the project at?" I said "oh my house." Mason said "your parents are okay with me coming, I don't wanna go and they aren't okay with it." I said "yea, I told them." Mason said "okay."

The teacher said "stop talking Mason and Nia!" I stopped talking and started doing my work.

The period was over and Someone grabbed me by my arm. I thought it was Zach and I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and I was in a small room with Mason.

Mason said "Nia why you got your eyes closed?" I lowly said "I thought you was someone else." Mason sat on something and pulled me down on his lap.

He held on to my waist. Mason said " what's wrong?" I said "nothing." Mason said "you seem sad." I said " I'm not." Mason said "so give me kiss."

I kissed Mason on his cheek. Mason said "I wanted a real kiss🙄." I giggled a little. Mason kissed my lips. He held to my back and brought me closer and closer. I put my hand on his lap. And my other hand was on his neck.

Mason griped my waist tighter. I stopped kissing him. I said " owe Mason my waist." It hurt from the last time Zach hit me.

Mason said "I'm sorry baby,are you okay,what happened right there?" I said "nothing." Mason pulled up my shirt and saw the bruise from when Zach pushed me down.

Mason said "baby... What happened?" I said "nothing." Mason said " please tell me." Mason kissed my neck. He left a bruise there. Mason said "what happened baby?" I said "some boy pushed me down."

Mason said "what do you mean?" I said "yesterday at the beginning of the day some boy that doesn't like me pushed me down." Mason said " oh my gosh baby."

Mason hugged me tight and kissed me all over. Mason said "what boy pushed you?" I said "Zach." Mason hugged me and said "come on I'm gonna walk you to class." I said "wait what are you gonna do?" Mason said "don't worry about it lets go." I hugged Mason and kissed his soft lips. I pulled apart and I got off of Mason lap. I said "come on and walk me." Mason stood up and kissed me one more time and said "okay baby."

First I left the closet then Mason did. We was late but we started walking. There was no one in the hallways. Mason held my hand. My class was all the way on the other side of the building.

Mason said " want me to pick you up from class?" I said "no thanks my cousin Hayes and his friends are in this class. Mason said "Hayes is your cousin?" I said "yep" popping the p.