chapter 22

Nia's pov

I swear Jack hates me. I don't cry in front of him no more. I hold it in and try not to cry at all. Hayes is the only person I talk to. Jack is mad at me for failing two classes still.

Jack and I are the only ones home right now. We are cleaning up, well I am cleaning up. Jack doesn't even talk to me no more. I retarted. If I passed the classes Jack and I would be talk I h and he would still love me.

I dropped the broom because I was day dreaming. Jack called "pick up the broom!!" I yelled "OKAY!!" Jack came in the kitchen to where I'm at and said "are you talking back to me?" I said "no,I just-" Jack cut me off and said "I don't care, you know this is all that boy fault,if you stayed away from him like I told you to you probably would pass your classes!!" I wanted to cry. Mason isn't even here. I yelled "Mason didn't have nothing to do with me failing my classes, he helped me,your just mad because he cursed, he not even here Jack, he ran away!!!"

Jack looked mad. Jack slapped me across my face. He yelled "go to your room and pack your clothes!!!" I ran upstairs crying. My face hurt. Jack is really strong and he slapped me. It hurt so much. I had my phone and I called Hayes.

H:yello?
M: Where you guys at?
H:what's wrong, are you crying?
M: can you guys come over?
H:sure.
M:later.

I hung up. My face was a little red. Jack is really really strong. He slapped me so hard. He hates me now.

I packed my stuff like Jack told me to. I packed my phone too but I hid it. Jack doesn't know that I took it back. Jack called me downstairs.

I went downstairs. Nash and Cameron was downstairs. Jack said "get out my house, you are going with them until I say to come back." Nash came over to me and said "what happened to your face Nia?" I lowly said "Jack slapped me." Cameron said "you slapped her?!" Jack said "yes." Cameron slapped Jack in his face.

Jack said "all of you get out." Nash took my stuff. I ran to Jack and lowly said "I'm sorry Jack please let me stay, I still love you, I'm sorry, I will pass my classes Jack ,please." Jack pushed me off of him and his eyes was a little reddish like he was crying. He said "get out!"

I left. When we got to Cameron house. I went to one of the guest room. I laid on the bed and cried myself to sleep. I really love Jack. Why is he doing this to me