chapter 41

Nia's pov

We are all suspended but Jack is the only one that is mad. I didn't even fight but Elijah lied and said we all fought him. I should've fought him too. He is a liar. Mason was over but Jasmine couldn't come over since I was "in trouble."

Ryan, Mason and Hayes was in Hayes room. Jack took my phone he told me he doesn't want me on it and if I take it I'm gonna be on a longer punishment.

Someone opened my door. I looked at my door and saw Mason. He tackled me onto my bed and covered me in kisses. Then I saw Hate and Ryan behind him. Ryan closed the door.

I pushed Mason off of me and said "what do y'all want?" Mason said "I misssss youuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyy." We all laughed at Mason. He had a goofy smile. He was so happy.

Hayes said "we wanna watch a movie in here." I said "why my room?" Ryan said "you have a better TV then us plus Mason goofy ass wanted to come in here." Hayes laughed and said "yea wanna watch saw three?" I said " sure." Hayes said "I'm surprised you said yes,your ass scared of scary movies." I said "shut up Hayes."

Mason said "aww that's so cute." Hayes said "oh shut up." Mason stuck his tounge out at Hayes. Hayes threw my pillow at him. Ryan said "start the movie and shut up." I said "Ryan why you so mad normally you are happy and crap?'' Ryan said " Elijah made the girl I was talking to stop talking to me and she doesn't like m no more!" I said "aww,I'm sorry."

Ryan is really nice,he isn't really a slut or nothing but he looked hurt."

We started watching the movie. Then Jamie came in my room. Jamie said " Jack wants you." I said "which one?" Jamie said "your father." I groaned. Mason said "its gonna be okay." He moved my hair out my face and kissed my forehead.

I went to Jack room. He was looking at something. Jack said "Why did you skip class today and fight that boy?" I sighed and said "I didn't fight the boy and I skipped because I was hurt and went to the nurses office." Jack said "your lying,you fought that boy and I wanna know why!" I didn't say anything. Jack yelled " WHY DID YOU DO IT?!?!?" JJ came in the room.

JJ said "yo bro why you yelling?" Jack said "she got in trouble in school again!!!" I cried "no I didn't I didn't touch that boy!" JJ said "y'all need to stop yelling in here." Jack said " Nia I'm about to beat your ass!!" JJ said "what?! What the fuck Jack your not beating her!"

JJ said "nah you got to go, go to Matthew house or something until you right! I want you out in 20 min!!" Jack said "I'm taking my daughter!" JJ said "no your not and go before I call the police!!"

JJ told me to go back in my room.

I went back in my room crying. I tried to stop before I went inside the room but Mason saw me crying. Mason got up off the bed and picked me up and hugged me. We laid on the bed. Hayes and Ryan just watched the movie they didn't say anything.

Mason said "tell me later okay?" I nodded my head.