Chapter 43

Nia's poc

I woke up and i felt really sick. I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up. My stomach hurt so much. I didnt wanna really worry about it. So i took some medicine and laid back down. I think Mason went in Hayes room. I got up and went to find him. I went in Hayes room. I saw Hayes sleeping on his bed and Ryan on the floor sleeping. Mason was on the other side of Ryan sleeping.

I went back in my room. Since Mason is sleeping I have nothing to do,I'm so bored. I laid on my bed. I played on my phone. Then someone called me. It was Matthew. I thought it's probably Jack. I answered and said "Hi Matt."

Matthew said "Hey Nia." I said "Why you call?" Matthew said " well I'm about to come over and Jack is coming with me." I said "Jack can't come." Matthew said "Nia it is his house." I said "I know but.." Matthew cut me off and said "Nia it's no buts or anything,we aren't even staying he just has to come get something and do something real quick." I said "fine but I'm staying in my room and can you please buy breakfast?" Matthew said "sure baby." Matthew said "see you soon." I said "later." I hung up.

I don't want Jack to come here. I know he lives here but I don't care. He doesn't even love me no more. He never did. He made me so sad. He hit me. He is like my dad.

I started to cry a little just thinking about it. I heard someone at the door. I forgot that JJ took Jack key.

I went downstairs and I opened the door. Matthew was there and Jack was behind him. Matthew said "here take your food." I said "thank youuuuuu." I took my food from Matthew and hugged him.

Jack said "Hey Nia." I didn't say anything. I didn't even look at him. Matthew said "just go do what you need to do." I said "I'm going upstairs in my room." Matthew said "k."

I went upstairs in my room to eat my food. I sat on my bed. Someone opened my door. I turned and it was Jack. I rolled my eyes and said "what?" Jack said " I have two important things to tell you." I said "what?" Jack said "I'm really sorry baby I shouldn't have talked to you like that I'm so sorry, I love you so much baby." I didn't say anything. Jack sat on my bed and said "baby we are going to Magcon tomorrow and I want you to come,we are gonna be there for two weeks."

I said "I don't wanna go with you." Jack eyes got wide,and his voice got higher. Jack said "try and come with Cameron or Nash." I could tell that I hurt his feelings when I said I don't wanna go with you. Jack said "I gotta go do something." Jack left like he was about to cry.

He actually cares. He cares so much what I think he was about to cry.

I'm gonna go to Magcon. I'm gonna get a ride with Shawn I haven't talked to him in a while.

I went in Hayes room. Mason was up. I said "Mason come." Mason groaned and followed me back to my room.

Mason laid on my bed and started eating my food. Mason said "what baby?" I said "I'm gonna go to magcon tomorrow and I'm not coming back until two weeks later." Mason said "but babbbby." I said "your the one who wanted me to talk to Jack, I'm gonna walk to Shawn house once I pack some clothes."

Mason said "want me to help?" I said "no but stop eating my fooddd, Matthew brought me that!" Mason said "meanie." I said "I love you too." Mason said "give me kiss." I said "ewwww no your breath stink."

Mason laughed and said "Meanie,my mom wants me to come home today to,she keeps saying we aren't spending enough time together." I giggled at how he said it. I said "have fun with that." Mason said "make sure you call me while your there okay?" I nodded my head and said "okay baby, but can you walk with me to Shawn house when I'm done?" Mason said "fine,or we can take a cab?" I said "we can take a cab I have 39 dollars." Mason said "I'm gonna go get ready."

Mason left my room.

I started packing my clothes. I packed a lot. I was done packing and I took a shower. I put my sweat pants on and a tank top with a sweater.

I thought about it and thought I'm mad warm son

I called Mason. He came in my room all ready. He looked nice. He looked cute. He was all nice dresses up. Mason said "gimme kiss now, I brushed my teeth." I giggled and kissed Mason.

I already told Shawn I was coming. Shawn said his little cousin is there. I told him it's okay.

We got in the cab and told the the addresses. Shawn is so shy. I always thought it was so cute. The guys take advantage of him being shy and so nice and they kinda bully him. Not like in a mean bad way but like in a annoying way.

We got to Shawn house. Mason kissed my lips and said "I'm gonna miss you baby." I said "I'm gonna miss you too but I love you." Mason said "I love you too." I kissed mason cheek and left the cab.

I knocked on the door. Shawn opened the door. Shawn said "Hey Nia." He helped me bring my bags in the house.

Shawn said "you are coming with us to magcon?" I nodded my head. Shawn said "Why didn't you go with Jack?" I said "I didn't wanna go with him."

Shawn said "oh." Shawn said " Cameron and Nash are coming over okay,you can stay in the guest room for tonight." I nodded my head.

I watched tv. I started dosing off. I went to sleep.