Chapter 3

Jack G's pov

I woke up and Nia was sleeping in my chest. I shook her. I said " sweetie get up you have to go to school today." Nia groaned. Nia said " I wanna stay in the bed." I said " no sweetie come on , I will drop you off." Nia got up and went in the bathroom.

I went in the hallway and Ryan and Hayes was playing. I said " shouldn't y'all be getting ready for school."  Hayes said " buzzkill." I said " shut up and go get ready." Hayes and Ryan went in Hayes room.

I went in my room and got dress. I finish getting dress and Alison called. I answered. Then Nia came in my room. Nia said " can you help me ?" I said " wait one minute Sweetie." Alison was mad and I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth.

I finished brushing my teeth and I yelled into the phone " okay I'm getting the kids ready I'm not gonna argue with you good bye!!!" Nia looked at me like she was scared.

I cranky said " come here Nia." Nia nodded her head. She was standing in front of me. I said " what did you need help with?" Nia lowly said " my belt" I laughed a little. I sat down and buckled Nia's belt. I said " you know in school they can't help you with your belt right sweetie?" Nia nodded her head.

I said " that's it?" Nia nodded her head yes. I said " I'm sorry for yelling sweetie, I know it scared you." Nia hugged me and lowly said " it's okay."

She let go of me and I said "come on." 

We went downstairs and  Hayes and Ryan was ready. I said " let's go."

We got I the car and drove to their school.

Nia's pov

We got to the school. Hayes Ryan and I walked in. One of Hayes friend came up to us. He was really cute.

(In the picture above)

He looked at me. He smiled. His smile was so pretty. He said " hi." Hayes said " oh Corie this is Nia,Nia this is Corie." I said " Hi Corie." Corie said " hi Nia." He hugged me.

Hayes said " come on, here Nia they sent your schedule already." Hayes gave me a paper. It has a list of classes.

Corie was reading it over with me. Corie said " you have some your classes with me. I said " can you help me,I'm confused?" Corie chuckled and said "sure come on,your first 4 classes is with me. I will walk you to your other classes."  I smiled and nodded my head.

Hayes and Ryan walked away talking to there friends. Hayes won't even help me he's talking to his friends.

We got to class. I sat in a chair and Corie sat next to me. Corie said " I like your hair,it's really pretty." I said "thanks."

I had my hair up in a curly ponytail and a little of my hair out. A boy came inside the class and looked at me. He said " that's my seat." I said " oh I'm -" I was interrupted by Corie. Corie said " leave her alone, you know it's not your seat." The boy said "I don't care anyway." Corie said  " move."

The boy left.

Corie put his hand in front of me. His hand was so big compared to mine. I started playing with his hand. I don't know why but I always did that. I always play with people's hand especially if their hand is bigger then mine.