Chapter 55

Nia's pov

I woke up with puffy eyes. I didn't even feel like getting out of bed. I didn't wanna go to school.

Hayes came in my room. I said "why are you here?" Hayes said "we are walking today,ate you coming to school?" I shook my head.

Hayes said" okay see you after school." I lowly said "later." Hayes left an closed my door.

I slowly got out bed. I went in my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My whole face was red. I looked down and I saw the cut from last night.

I washed my face. I laid back down on my bed. Then Jack came in. I turned the other way not facing him. Jack said "your not going to school?" I lowly said "no, I don't feel good."

Jack said "well come on, we are going to mahogany house." I lowly said " I don't wanna." Jack said "you aren't staying here by yourself." I sighed.

Jack said " Nia, you know I love you and I'm sorry right?" I said "get out!" jack said "nia?" "get out" I said louder.

Jack said "Nia NO, I'm not going no where, I know you mad at me, I don't blame you, I know what I did to baby and I'm sorry, you are my only child, I love you with all my heart Nia,whatever I do I have to think about you,don't ever think I don't love you or I don't care about you,why would I adopt you if I didn't care about you,I love you so much and I don't ever want you to think other wides."

I didn't know what to say. I had tears going down my eyes. I felt them. I didn't wanna forgive him. If I did he will just do the same thing again. I'm tired of all the extra kids around. It's just Jack and me. I missed it when I first came here and he was dating Allison. Jack was so happy. He loved her so much. He treated me the same way he treated her.

I said "I missed how you acted when I first came here." Jack said "what do you mean?" I said "when I first came here, you treated me like.... I was everything, Now you act like I don't matter,I love you, I do, I'm just scared."

Jack said "scared of what Nia?" I slowly said "you."

Jack said "Nia?" I put my head up.

Jack said "I'm sorry baby I promise nothing will ever happen like this again and I will never hurt you baby and I'm so so so so so so sorry for the times when I did."

I nodded my head as tears came down my face. I got up and hugged Jack. I love him I know I do. I just don't want him to hurt me. Jack hugged me really tight. Jack said "I love you baby girl."

I cried "I love you to." Jack pulled me off of him and wiped my tears. He said "stop crying baby, it's okay." I nodded my head.

Jack chuckled and said "you still have to go get ready." I smiled a little and said "okay."

Jack left. I started to get ready.

I put on sweat and a sweater. And I put my hair in a bun. I went downstairs and Jack was ready. He said "let's go,we are going to Matt's house instead." I nodded my head as I followed him.

We got in the car. I sat in the back so I can lay down.

We soon got to Matt house and I went inside. I have a key to all of the guys house so I can just walk in.

Matthew said "Hey you have to knock still!" I said "okayy." I sat on the couch. Nash was sleeping on the other couch. And Cameron was next to me.

Cameron said " hey Nia." I said "hey Cameron." Cameron said "what's wrong baby?" I shook my head. Cameron said "I'm not like Jack, I can tell when something is wrong with yup sweetie." I chuckled a little. I shook my head again.

I laid on Cameron and closed my eyes. I started to go to sleep.

I woke up. I was in my room. I sat up. I saw Jack on the floor. I got scared and I backed up. Jack didn't do anything he just got up and left. I didn't understand.

I got up and went in my bathroom. I came out and there was my dad. He was on my bed. I yelled Jacks name. He never came.

Dad said "shut up he isn't coming for you."

He picked me up and strapped me on the bed. I cried. He said "SHUT THE FUCK UP I FUCKING HATE YOU!" He slapped me across my face. He started punching me. He got a blade out. He saw my leg. He said "your not slick don't think just cause it ain't on your wrist you don't cut!"

He started to cut up my legs. I was bleeding. Then he started cutting my wrists. I yelled "STOP YOUR GONNA KILL ME!" I wouldn't stop bleeding. I yelled "JACKK HELP ME PLEASEE JACK IM SORRY HELP  MEEE!!" Dad turned around and picked up a gun. He loaded it and pointed it at me. He said "I always hated you even when she was alive." He pulled the trigger and everything g was black.