chapter 34

Nia's pov

Yesterday the guys left and went to there magcon thing. I've been here with Jamie. He sucks.

Jamie never wants to do anything. He brought some girl over like an hour ago. He was having sex with her. She was moaning his name and stuff. Ewww. They still having sex now. He's so nasty. The girl was slutty to. Her boobs was hanging out her shirt.

She is moaning loud and our rooms are next to each other

She is moaning loud and our rooms are next to each other. Or bathrooms are connected. Then it stopped.

She stopped moaning. I peeped out my door and I saw the naked girl getting dress leaving. Jamie saw me and  said "you come here!!" I closed my door and got on my bed. Soon I heard him coming through the bathroom. He came in my room.

Jamie got in top of me and held me down. Jamie said"you are not telling any of the guys she was over here."I said "your nasty, you fucked a slut." Jamie said "I can fuck anybody,anywhere,anytime." I said "shut up dirty." Jamie said "I can even fuck you." I got nervous and said "get off of me!"

Jamie started kissing my neck. It kinda felt good. I Didn't wanna moan. I was biting my lip, so i dont. I don't want him to think it feels good. Jamie mumbled "I'm not gonna stop until you moan." I was a little scared. I tried my best not to moan. I said "get off of me." Jamie said "not yet." I let out a soft moan. Jamie stopped.

I wipped my neck. I said "your nasty." Jamie said "shut up before I make you moan again." Jamie left my room. I was mad. It dint mean anything and I known that but I don't want him touching me.

I felt nasty. It was dark. I got pajamas and underwear. I went in the bathroom and locked both of the doors so nasty doesn't come in. I hurried and took my shower. When I was done I put on a tank top and basketball shorts.

Then I saw lighting. I got scared a little but thought it would go away. Then I heard thunder and it was already raining. I screamed. I didn't know what to do since Jamie's is nasty. And jack isn't here. I got in my bed and put the covers over me and cried. I'm so scared. I hears the thunder. I yelled again.

I heard Jamie banging on the door saying shut up. I didn't wanna tell him. He was just gonna make fun of me. I or a face time call. I looked at my phone and it was Jack.

I answered it. Jack said "Aww baby." Jack mad a sad face.

" Jack mad a sad face