2: Cave

I was screaming, Perhaps because I had the sudden urge to fangirl, Or maybe because of the fear that was undoubtedly there, But mostly for the fact that I was bare chested in front of someone who was currently staring with wide eyes.

I spun around and away from his vision, My heart pounding "Don't look!" I gasped.

"Sorry!" He replied quickly, The single word echo'd and sounded flustered.

There was silence, In it he aknowledged everything around us and me. And took the time to relax.

"Why are you here?" He asked, Like he expected I was a peice to the puzzle of this cave.

"I don't know"

"... What's your name?" His voice was deep but had a uniqueness to it that made me want to hear him speak forever.

"Um...." Mouth open unattractively I looked over my shoulder and watched Link getting out of the contraption slowly "I don't know"

He paused, His stance becoming slightly more defensive and less relaxed.

"I'm not evil" I drawled "I just forgot"

I watched as he contemplated, Weighing how much he thought I might be evil in his mind. Guess my cluelessness won him over because he shrugged to himself and continued exiting the contraption, His feet hitting agains't the cold rock of the cave made chills run up my back for some reason.

I heard him making his way next to me so I checked to make sure nothing was showing through my crossed arms.

Next thing I knew Link was beside me, Awkwardly we both starred ahead and averted eye contact.

"Nice Boxers" He said, A short laugh leaving his lips.

"Shut up" Stupid Cheeks. Stupid blush.

Link's smile was evident until his eyes landed on the platform I had looked at before. It made him turn serious.

Walking towards it I saw he wasn't himself, Like he was being hypnotized into it. Link looked like a zombie seeing brains for the first time.

"Link!" I called, It made the wall of scary as hell wash away.

He glanced back at me. Confused.

"What the heck was that!?" I was freaked out.

"I-" He looked back at the platform "It's calling me" He said.

"Then let it go to voicemail" I said, And grabbed his arm, Pulling him away from temptation. "Haven't you watched Harry Potter?! Hearing voices is never a good thing"

P.s Don't trust british narrarators.

"I'd ask what that is but I have a feeling you'd never stop talking" Link smiled at me, A twinkle in his blue eyes that made me relax and feel better.

"I resent that" I giggled.

Yes I'm flirting after meeting the guy for only five minutes, No I don't care what anyone thinks.

He seemed to listen to my laugh as it repeated over and over on the cave walls and then faded. Then his eyes met mine.

"How did you know my name?"

Because I play with you all the time. Internal wink.

"Well the narrarator or whatever-" I pointed towards the ceiling as if the sorce of the voice was up there "- kept saying "Wake up Link", So..."

"Ah" He smirked "So you trust the narrarator but not a rock"

"Yes. Well. No" I squished up my nose "Honestly I don't trust the narrarator, We are in a love, Hate situation. Me being the one who hates her. And her being the one who loves to annoy me." I shuffled my feet "And besides, Rocks can be scary"

He just starred at me weirdly, Obviouse humour in his eyes.

"...Stop looking at me like that..."

"Why?" He asked, and kept doing it.

"Cause it's making me feel stupid"

"So?" He smiled.

I gave him a nasty look.

He laughed "You're cute"

I'm officially dead and in heaven people.

Within my moment of 'not here right now please leave a message after the beep', Link's smile faded and eyes focused on the platform again.

I finally regained myself but the air felt awkward and thick.

We stood in silence as Link and I observed the platform, Wondering what to do.

More silence...

Never ending silence.

Wait does Link have a ponytail?

Oh my goodness he has a man ponytail.

"I think I should check it out" He said awkwardly.

"Oh. Okay wait" I turned and ran, Finding the furthest and darkest corner of the cave to flatten myself into "OKAY YOU CAN DO IT NOW!"

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm being careful. No one will see me in these shadows if something weird happens"

"You stand out like a sore thumb"

Way to ruin my mojo.

"And you are going to regret saying that when I'm safe and you end up someone's porkchop" I huffed "Now stop stalling and just do it already"