8: Soothing

My bare feet padded agains't the soft grass as I ran full speed ahead, My heart thumping loudly and the sounds of the wind whisping around in my ears.

I dived off the cliff, Head first as I fell and fell and then splashed into the cold water that woke me up faster then a cup of coffee ever would. It was amazing to swim upwards, My hair floating like silk behind me, To the surface. Finally back up I breathed in heavily and looked up through my wet eyelashes at Link pealing off his pant's and shoes, getting ready to jump in.

"Is it warm?" He asked.

"Like a bath" I responded, A teasing tone in my voice. Link smirked and then gracefully dived off the cliff, Down through the air and splashed gracefully with a plunk into the water right next to me.

I expected him to surface right away, But instead he swam under the water like a fish, Twisting and turning.

I held my breath an then went under, Swimming down towards him, I grabbed his bare shoulders and let him pull me around and upwards.

It felt like I was swimming with a dolphine.

We both broke the surface and breathed in heavily, Link recovering quickly.

"You swim like a fish"

"Thanks" Link smiled.

"Wahahaha!" A childlike voice spoke and a korok appeared out of the water holding a propeller leaf that helped him Float in the air. "You can see me! You can really see me! I'm the happiest Korok ever! Can I give you a little something?"

Shocked, Link and I starred at the adorable Korok before Link nodded.

"Yay!" The little Korok said and held out a seed, Which Link took. "I have friends hiding all around! Don't be shy about poking into any suspicious places!"

"Thank you" I smiled.

Link said his goodbye to the little fellow, Putting the seed away and diving back under the water, moving away from me and the korok. In a relaxed manner I slowly swam after him, Heading towards a tall island thing in the center. It was another beautiful day, The sun shinning and sky vibrant. I felt free.

"Liana!"

Spinning around I called out "What?"

And then the sunlight was shadowed by a figure standing at the top of the little island/hill. Link pulled out a rusted sword from the stone and showed it off to me.

"Looks pretty bad" I said.

He brushed off some dirt from the blade and shrugged "Could still work for now, It's light enough for you to use" and so he tucked it away and did a cannonball back into the water.

He ended up catching two fish with his bare hands, and although I tried my hands always came up empty or the brush of the slimy scales agains't my skin would make me yelp in shock and end up letting go.

Giving up we swam back to shore, Waving bye to the korok once again, and sat on the dirt letting the hot sun dry us. I wringed out my shirt and hair as Link put on his clothes. Finally ready, We grabbed an axe sitting on a log, Link put it away and then we said goodbye to the old man who was smoking his pipe.

Waving we walked up the path and then away from him. Then it was just us, Walking a dirt path as he starred at the Sheikah Slate and I kept picking up mushrooms and apple's. We saw a boar running in a nearby forest and Link told me how he hunted one that morning.

By time we where close to the mark I had caught butterflies and picked up branches and much more. Link seemed impressed and I couldn't help but smile in pride. It was a soothing trip, A moment of just listening to the birds chirp and our feet brush againt the soil.

"This is it" Link exclaimed.

It was a pile of rocks.

Great.

____A/N________
Short but It's leading up to something important, (Obviously :P ).

I read some of my last chapter's and will be editing them soon since they seem slightly awkward. I want everything to be great but sometimes I write better then other's (Most of the time I write badly, Sorry).

Anyway, Thanks for reading.

New chapter coming soon.

P.s This story will hopefully be long so be prepared :^P