5: Hyrule

I looked out and saw the sky, It had many colours all mixing together as small white poofy clouds traveled slowly across it. Two tree's where on both side's of the exit and they where large and very two tonned. High grass hide everything else, Except for the tall volcanoe very far off in the distance.

My heart sped up and I grew nervous, But link was on his feet and held a strong, ready hand out for me. So I took it and we walked out, The long grass brushed my bare legs, The wind blew my lose hair in a million direction and I felt freedom like never before.

So we ran, Ran straight and true as our hearts danced in exitement and laughter grew louder and louder each moment. Then our breaths hitched as the ground dropped and we stood on a ledge.

He was silent and so was I, Our eyes shinning at the beauty and we just looked, Looked at the mountains, The caneon's, The water, The forest's. Everything.

"Beautiful" Link said, You could tell he already loved the land.

My face scrunched up, I wasn't trying to ruin the mood but I was desperate. I glanced around for a bush and spotted one. Rushing over I hid and did my thing but then cursed.

"Link can you pass me some leaves?" I asked.

He said sure and walked around before grabing a handful of prickly pine needles "Here"

What the hell am I supposed to do with that?

"You know what, nevermind" I said and pulled a part of the bush off.

When I was finished I cleaned my hands with some grass that was covered in Dew then I walked out to see Link holding a sort of paraglider.

"Nice" I smiled, "where did you find it?"

He pointed to inside the tall grass "It was in there, Flipped over and hidden well" He brushed grass off a wing "Do you think it belongs to someone?"

"Probably" I nodded, Feeling the material.

Our eyes looked out at the scenery at the same time.

"Maybe he lives down there?" Link added and I nodded in agreement, seeing sign's of life.

Next thing I knew Link grasped the handles and pulled it over his head, "grab on" He smiled at me.

Gulp.

"Uhh" I looked down "What if it can't hold two people?" My stumach twisted with butterflies and my head spun "I-I don't know about this"

"Trust me" He simply said and wrapped an arm around my waiste, Pulling me to him. His hand grasped my hip and my hands wrapped around his shoulders, His hair brushing my arm.

I could smell his scent being so close, It was spices and forest, And it made me intoxicated. Not to mention he was hot, Temperature wise, and as his hot skin lightly brushing mine, my heart sped up in nervousness.

"Calm down" He looked at me, Our noses inches apart and eyes staring into eachother.

"O-Okay" I said.

He ran, Letting go of my waiste and grabbing the handle as my hold became ten times tighter, and I ran with him. My mind wasn't on the fall but rather on the way Link breathed. That was, Until we reached near the edge.

Like a crash of a wave I was hit with fear.

And Link went to jump, And his stumach growled and...

A stick came flying and hit Link on the head, Hard. We yelped in shock and tumbled sideway's, Link falling over me.

Believe it or not Link was heavy.

"I'm getting squished" I squeeked "Help- Air- Airrrrrrrr" Link realized and pulled his hard body off of mine, He was holding his head.

"What do you think you are doing?" A different voice spoke, A deep, Low voice that gurgles at moments.

Link and I looked up, An old man stood above us his face scrunched. He had a long thick white beard and a hood. The stick came down on us again, This time hitting both of our fourheads.

Ow.

"You can't just take my Paraglider and expect me to be fine with it!" He grabbed the paraglider off the ground where it fell "You" His stick pointed at Link "You're supposed to be the Hero, not a thief" His eyes squinted in distaste.

Link stood up slowly, Held out his arms defensively and kindly spoke "I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize." He paused "But could we maybe borrow it or buy it from you?" A large smile.

The old man's wrinkly mouth formed a smirk "Perhaps" He said and turned seriouse "But first you need to find the shrine of ressurection, Only then can we talk business" And so he turned and started walking down the hill towards a campfire.

We watched him go. "Isn't he just terrible" I giggled and looked up at Link who was also laughing.

I stood up, Rubbing my fourhead until my eyes landed on link who had a big purple bruise forming. "Oh Link" I gasped "You're bruising" My hands softly, Carefully caressed his bruise.

"So are you" He said, His thumb ran across my fourhead, not so softly, and I gasped in pain. Damn bruises hurt. "Sorry" He pulled away apologetically.

"It's fine" I said.

spotting an apple tree, and remembering Links growling stumach I smiled.

Turning to Link I said "Look!" with a smile "Apple's!" Running over to the large tree I saw a beautiful red apple hanging from a bending thin branch "It looks delicious" and I was certain I could reach it. Going on the tip of my toes I reached and sure enough grabbed it. With a happy tug I pulled it off... Only to notice the other half had large holes, tunnels, running into it. "Ew. Worms" my nose scrunched up and I dropped the disgusting thing.

Link snorted behind me "Girly".

I turned with a raised eyebrow and placed a hand on my hip "Well... you go ahead and eat it then mister 'I think I'm all that" I picked it back up and smirked.

His eyes widened for a second.

Ha. Gotcha.

"... Actually, I'm not hungry" He said. At that very moment his stumach betrayed him and growled. I giggled.

"Sounds like you are" I slowly moved towards him in a mischivious way.

A smile crept over his lips and he started backing up "No. Don't do it"

"Oh I'll do it" I laughed and started running and squeeling in laughter. As fast as he could he turned an ran away
"Link it's just an apple! Don't be a girly!" I yelled happily.