14: Glitch

I had been nibbling on an apple in the shade of a large pine tree, enjoying my moment alone after the stress of finishing my first shrine, when the world flashed a bright red and then became pure white.

There was nothing, it was so bright that my eyes burned and watered and for some reason my ears rang.

"Link!?" I called out, I couldn't hear the words leave my mouth. I felt sick, Like the world was swirling around me.

As my senses came back into focus I could see Link in the distance, A single speck of color. I yelled his name again and heard him call mine. I tried to move but it was as if I had been glued to my spot.

"Link!!" My voice wavered.

"It will be okay" But as he said that he glitched. I could see the fear in his eyes.

I gasped and watched as Link glitched over and over, the whole time saying everything would be okay over and over. As if he wasn't only trying to convince me but himself as well.

And then he was gone, The only thing in his spot was the blinding white.

I was breathing heavily, my eyesight becoming foggy and spotted.

"Lin- Link! N-no Link n-"

my eyes rolled backwards and everything went from blinding white to ominous darkness.

___________A/N________________
A short chapter to show you guys what's in store.
❤︎あい Megg