24: come back

Link ran a hand across his sweaty fourhead. With a half smile he looked at the wolf next to him.

"Do you think Liana will be happy?"

He barked happily and wagged his tail.

"I hope so" Link sat down on a log "That's three done, just one more and I can take her anywhere she wants to go"

He reached up and un-did his ponytail "It's still early, we have enough time, let's get washed up for now boy" Link ruffled the wolfs hair.

The wolf looked slightly offended for some reason and then walked away and casually walked into the water.

Link rolled his eyes and followed the wolf to the water, only he ran, tossing his shirt and pants away before jumping in and splashing the wolf.

Link laughed when he saw the wolf looking angry as his fur hung straight down.

With a laugh he splashed the wolf again, making him bark and start digging his nose into the water and sending his own splashes back at Link.

After a lot of laughter and smiles they stopped, Link relaxed into the cool water.

"I need to think of a better name for you" Link said "Wolf just doesn't work"

The wolf looked like the words made him skeptical.

"Hmmm, how about princess" Link teased and the wolf barked an obvious 'heck to the friken no'.

Link laughed and then thought "how about truffles? No- yeah that won't work. Hm, maybe wolverine?"

The wolf still wasn't happy.

"Okay. How about something simple like Jay?"

The wolf still seemed unhappy but he also seemed to just give in to the name.

"Jay it is" Link smiled.

He got out of the water, running a hand through his wet tangled hair.
Jay shook until his fur was poofy and dry.

Link dressed himself, picked up his weapons and then looked at Jay "Let's go to the last one, back up the snowy mountains"

Link couldn't wait to wake Liana up later and tell her the good news.

He hurt her feelings last night and he hoped the good news would help her see he was sorry and just wanted her to find happiness through all of this fear.

So they walked back to the mountains and on their way they saw something in the snow.

Link panicked and ran over to it.

"No-NO! LIANAAAA-"

_______A/N__________
Two words: forgive me

I'd like to thank some awesome readers:

@itsabroom (you've been here since the beginning so hey)
@-_apple-pie_- (Your comments are awesome)
@forforever_ (heyyy!)
@believeJellyFish (nice username)
@Mogann75 (spiderman is the best and so are you)
@_deliriouswaffle (hmmm... Waffles)
@candyheartsLuvs (what's up ^.^!?)
@Multifandom_trashbag (you are awesome)
@Greenie_Link (you are awesome as well!)
@pearlio_ (Hi o(^▽^)o)
@PastelPumpkin (*high five*)
@YourFriendlyReviewer (I love the guitar profile picture)
@wolfcub104
@lolgirlygirl
@nightfirexD
@Dalar_rose
@ceraza_senpai

All of you guys, and some I didn't mention because I'm a lazy potato, are amazing and I thank you guys for helping me even get this far into my book! We are at 13k reads and it's just crazy, I remember when I freaked out when I got 500 reads on my last story so this is just insane. You guys are awesome. And if ever this story gets bigger I want people to read the names of some of the first people who made this book happen!
Thanks to you all!

More to come. ^.^
(Also the main caracter seems weird right now but just give it a chance and you'll eventually understand)