32: Swords

Wolf Link appeared back into breath of the wild at the last spot he would have ever expected, atop the plateau's tower.

"So this is where you've been?" midna twirled out of his shadow and looked around "It's so ugly"

But wolf Link wasn't listening to Midna, he had caught sight of Liana.

She was on the floor shaking, her eyes wide and rolled backwards, mouth open in silent pain.

He could see how she was changing, it was like a pale paint that was alive and snaking it's way across her skin, making her look fake... Making her look like she belonged to this world.

It took over both her arms and then dissapeared under her shirt at rapid speed.

"We could leave and pretend we never saw her" Midna said, a hopeful tone to her voice.

He growled in response.

"Fine" she bounced up unto wolf Link's back "but if she so much as blushes once because of you I will push her off this tower" and with that Midna pulled the stone from his back.

Wolf Link transformed for the first time in breath of the wild to his true self.

"Liana" he spoke her name for the first time and rushed over to her.

His fingers brushed across Liana's face, trying to calm her down.

You could practically feel Midna's jelousy in the air.

"Can you get her some water?" He looked at Midna with pleading eyes.

"I don't feel like it" She sat down and crossed her arms.

"Don't be like that Midna"

"Be like what?" She bobbed her head to the side with a smirk.

He remained silent and in that silence Midna knew what he was saying and her stuborness died away as her shoulders slumped in defeat "fine"

Midna looked below and in one big swoop a hand appeared and stretched down and down until it grasped a fistfull of water in the small stream below.

Midna smirked as she plunked the large amount of water over Liana and Link.

Link gasped for breathe and cursed, anger evident in his eyes.

Liana woke up, sputtering water from her lungs and in complete shock.

By time Liana had opened her eyes, Midna was already hidden in wolf Link's shadow. Midna didn't want Liana to know about her, or about how Link can infact transform in this game. So she quickly had made Link turn into a wolf before Liana could catch sight of him as a man.

far but not so far away at all there was another man named Link, the one from this world and he was still caught in the memory...

Bill opened the door to his small home, letting the young boy peek inside "go on in, it's okay"

so the boy did.

Finally out of the rain he frowned looking down at the puddles of water forming at his feet on the floor.

"I'll get a towel" Bill said and rushed off to another small room.

The boy looked around, his eyes held no fear but only curiousity when he noticed a dark sword hanging on the wall.

"Here you are" Bill returned holding a armfull of folded stuff. "I found some old clothes that might fit you" the man first began to rub the young boys hair dry with a red towel. Moving to dry his cheeks he studied the boys face and paused.

Bill noticed for the first time how the boy carried himself like a full grown man... but his eyes held the passion of a child who had lost everything good in his life.

__________A/N_____________
Hey guys it's my birthday and I thought I'd do my best to finish and post this chapter today, as a gift to myself from myself in a way cx

Also, to anyone confused about the story right now I will explain what's going on!

•Wolf Link from the zelda game Twilight Princess is currently IN the breath of the wild game, as well as Midna (a better version of talt in a way).
•Wolf Link went back to his game, twilight princess, where Midna had been waiting for him. Now he is back in breath of the wild but he brought Midna along as well this time.
•the stone on his neck can transform Link into his wolf form, so when midna takes it away that's why he becomes himself, a man, again.
•Liana can't leave the plateau right now because she needs to finish three more shrines and prove she can handle the world below.
•The Link from this game, breath of the wild is currently off the plateau, at the bottom, alone and remembering things from his past.
•wolf Link, Midna and Liana are all together on the plateau's tower.
•the silent child in the story IS Link.
•I know Link isn't actually silent, No worries, you'll see what I'm doing eventually :-)
•any other questions? Comment and I'll answer if I can!