29: Ja mata ne

I felt like such a hypocrite, there I was telling Link we should 'just stay friends' and yet I was the one who kissed him first and it wasn't as though I haven't flirted with him since.

I had to admit that there has been a sort of pull that made me want to kiss him lately, so when he offered I had been so lost in that pull that it hadn't taken long for reality to smack me like a giant ocean wave.

We where both teenagers.

It was hard to admit but it's the truth, just because I wanted to kiss Link and him me did NOT mean we where actually starting to like eachother.

It just meant we where... well you know and all we had for options was eachother at the moment.

Although it was hard to picture Link, the hero, as just an ordinary teenage dude.

But he is.

And I see it more and more all the time.

I peaked towards Link from the corner of my eye, he looked exhausted.

Last night a storm had snaked it's way slowly over the plateau and it resulted in Link and I sleeping in a very uncomfterable cave that only made the clashes of lightening louder.

Link's shoulders hung and his hair was a mess, not to mention his eyes where ringed by dark circles.

I stopped walking "Link I need to ask you a question"

I didn't want to add stress to his shoulders, it was only yesterday he was so bright and happy, but I just HAD to ask. The question had been twisting it's words in my mind for the entire night.

"Not now Liana" He messaged his temples and closed his eyes "I just- I just want some peace and quiet okay?" He snapped.

It's been like this all morning. He woke up angry and it didn't matter what I said or did it just seemed to agrivate him more.

Link climbed up the wall that surrounded the outter edge of the plateau. Not even looking back.

I huffed.

I officially dislike Link when he is on his 'man period'.

Mumbling profanities I started climbing the wall.

I got up and wiped my sweaty and dirty hands on my pants.

The view from up here was beautiful and I probably would have enjoyed it more if Link's crappy attitude wasn't rubbing off on me.

"Let's just go" I said harshly when Link was just standing there.

Without a word he pulled his paraglider out and grabbed unto it.

My stumach churned in what felt like mild digust as I realized I had to hold unto Link.

It wasn't disgust towards Link himself, it was more of a disgust towards myself at wanted to hold him so badly.

Awkwardly I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

Without another word he jumped.

My heart skipped a beat as my arms slid down Link's torso. Tightening my grip, sounds of pure fear escaped my lips.

I looked down.

Worst thing I ever did.

The ground far below began to twist and pull. My vision started getting spotty.

"L-link.." I stuttered.

"I know" He said, his voice actually worried.

That's the last thing I heard from him before my body smacked into what seemed to be a invisable force field of sorts, while Link went through without pause.

I knew I should have listened to the old man but I let pride get in the way.

My grip let go of Link and I was left plummeting to the earth.

Flash backs of the feeling played across my eyelids as I screamed and slowly after nothingness took over.

Again?! Seriously this was getting annoying!

Only this time I knew I would be fine. After all, I learned the hard way that you simply can't die in this game... But...

"At this rate..."

____________A/N___________
Hey guys. Sorry this is so unbelievably short. But I wanted to post a chapter no matter how terrible today. I have what is called a writters block at the moment. I have so many ideas and so they are jumbled together in my mind and making it hard for me to chose where to go next.

So yah, sorry this sucks and maybe seems repetative or something but trust me the nexf chapter will be different. It's just that Liana needs to finish the shrines just like Link before she to can leave the gosh darn awful plateau that I have been stuck writting about for thirty chapters!! Howwwww??
Anyway, it will end soon then FINALLY I can sing "goodbyeee plateauuu, sayonara bish" (excuse my language) :-)

Thanks for reading! You are the best.

~Megg

P.s : じゃまたね