17: 3 days

I spent three days,

THREE friken days by myself.

Gahhh.

The boredom was unbelievable without Link. I had concidered hitting my head agains't a tree just to make the time go by faster.

At this point I was pacing outside of the shrine of ressurection like a soldier.

But the thing about boredom is that you think alot while surrounded by silence.

Not only that but I had learned many valuable things as well, for example, I had built my own shelter out of branches from a pine tree. I had also collected food by myself and shot two boars for meat.

Sure I had fallen out of a few tree's, my shelter had fallen as well a couple times... But it was still riveting to know that I wasn't completely hopeless while alone.

As for the silence, it had led me to remembering strange faces and dates.

It was yesterday when I had realized that tomorrow something important was going to happen.

So all of today I haven't been able to sit still, All I could do was fidget and walk non-stop.

Sometimes I go check the door again, to make sure it hadn't opened. I had gone back and forth from the inside to the outside of the shrine of ressurection so many times that now I could climb that ledge in the cave so quickly.

I decided to stop pacing and sat down by the fire I had made while nibbling on a apple out of nervousness rather then hunger.

I looked out at the scenery and felt a chill run up my spine when the wind became cold.

I had nothing to keep me warm except for the old shirt I wore. I brought my legs up to my chest and rested my head on my knees, I closed my eyes and sighed.

The wind whistled through the tree's, shaking the brances and the leaves.

It dawned on me suddendly that Link's clothing could help keep me warm.

Standing up I yawned, the sun would set very soon.

I walked down the slopped path and back to where Link had glitched, the clothing had flown away a couple of feet and got caught in a bush.

I grabbed them, pulling on the pants and shoes and putting the extra shirt over my own.

I instantly felt warmer and smiled.

My eyes landed on the sheikah slate in the grass.

...

I reached down slowly, and let my finger tip brush the stone.

Sure enough I felt the electric shock, but this time it was bearable. I picked it up and studied it.

After a few moments I placed the Sheikah slate on my hip, picked up Link's sword and walked back to my shelter.

I needed to sleep early tonight, tomorrow would be a big day.

Tomorrow, someone would play the game...

_________A/N____________
hey guys!
These past three chapters where written really really quickly and all at the same time but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed them. Eventually, like all the other chapters, they will be edited to be better. Don't worry the story will never change.

Please feel free to comment!
I absolutely love to read them ^.^