18: Holy fork

The first thing I did in the morning was take down my shelter and put out the fire. I had to make the game look normal.

Once everything was back to how it was suppost to be I decided to find a good hidding spot. No way could I let a gamer see me, they'd say something and the game could be fixed... fixed so that way I didn't exist in it anymore.

I shuddered in fear.

Climbing, I made my way up a large pine tree. Once I got high enough I hid behind a branch that was full of pine needles so I wouldn't be seen.

I wondered for a moment if the Sheikah slate would dissapear from my hip soon.

And then I just waited.

Andddd waited some more.

I dozzed off and woke up in shock because of the feeling of me slidding off the branch.

I wiped my mouth and groaned.

"Wake up wake up wake up!!" I slapped myself.

As I did I heard the sound of the door opening. I nearly fell again due to the butterflies that flew around in my stumach and I felt dizzy so suddenly.

I will get to see Link again!

The very thought had made me swoon. I had missed him so terribly.

And sure enough he showed up, Dressed in clothing just like me and a second slate on his hip.

I wanted to call out to him, To run up to him and poke him or something weird like that.

Anything.

But I couldn't, I could tell that he was different. His many quirks had dissapeared so suddenly, Even the way he ran was different.

And... Right behind Link was a square, In it I could see the human world and a man with crimson hair playing the game.

He was controlling Link now... Like Link was a puppet.

Thinking about it made my blood boil and jaw set into anger.

I watched as a cutscene started and wondered if Link would remember me. The anger in me rapidly changed to worry, my chest hurt at the thought of him looking at me without any recognition in his eyes.

I clung to a twig like it was a teddy bear that could comfort me.

The cutscene finished and the man controlling Link led him down the hill and towards the old mans camp. As he got closer I noticed Link's mouth moving.

"Liana!" He called, Maybe talking was the only thing he could still control. I sighed in relief, he remembered me.

"Link! I'm in a tree!"

He couldn't look my way but I saw the relief cross his features as well. He walked past the tree and down the hill and out of hearing range.

I just starred at him, My chest fluttering alittle.

Deciding to get my ninja skills to work I decended, ungracefully, down the tree. I had resembled a scared cat trying to not fall from a tall tree because the ocean was surrounding it... Very terrified. I'd fallen from those things way to many times.

Finally my feet hit the grass. I softly faceplanted into it and fanned myself out "I love you ground" I whispered, brushing my hands agains't the grass lovingly.

Yes those three days in solitude had made my mind go crazy, no I didn't care, bring on the crazyness!

Okay, Time to execute my master ninja plan!

Standing up I ran over to a Bush I had dug out, It was thick enough to be usefull. I squated down, placing the bush in front of me and started to slowly move down towards the old man and Link.

My ninja skill's where already making my butt burn.

The sun was shinning brighter then usual today, the clouds in the sky where thin and long rather then the usual dark billowing clouds.

Finally I had made it down by the old mans camp, he had noticed me but Link had his back turned. I placed myself by a tree and listened to the end of their conversation.

"Pssst" I hissed "Link, Can you move willingly?"

"No"

Just as I thought, I sighed and sat down.

The next two minutes was me stalking Link while he headed towards the tower like a mad man being chased by kyotes. I crawled, hid behind tree's, did front flips. By the time I made it to the currently rising tower I was coated in sweat and breathing heavily. It took Link and I fifteen minutes the last time to get here, I was much more comfortable with that!

The player was making Link move quickly. Way to quickly, It's a wonder I had kept up.

I could hear my pulse drumming in my ears and head.

I lied down in the grass and took deep breaths as Link climbed down, extrememly quickly.

He talked to the old man, Who somehow didn't look like he had to run here to make it on time. He wasn't even out of breath.

Shit, I'm in worse condition then an old man.

Wow. I suck.

Suprizingly after all the old mans pep talk about going to the shrine the player instead started running back towards the temple of time.

Only, I was in Line of vision.

HOLY FORK THEY SEE ME!

Warning! Weee wooo wee woo

Okay, act casual!

I put on a scary smile that probably made me look like I was in pain but was trying to be happy about it.

I watched the humans face.

Nothing.

He just made a freaked out looking Link run past me.

I released a sigh of relief and realized that I was actually hidden well in a shadow and the bush had been placed perfectly beside me to hide most of my body.

Thank goodness.

The player found some nice pants in a treasure chest and then killed a few bokoblins with some sticks.

I followed him up to the temple and watched as he circled the goddess statue in wonder and then moved on.

Let me just say how beautiful it was, the old stone steps, the structures, everything was just gorgeous and made me wish I could see it all when it had been at it's best. I felt as though I was in a fairytale, going into an old castle, it made excitement pulse through my veins!

Anyway after that I followed Link like an unskilled ninja for fifteen minutes. All those times I wished I could have been as awesome as naruto... I lack talent. And good chakra.

The game froze.

Link dissapeared and I was left alone at a house made out of logs.

I guess this will be happening for a while...

After all, this is the E3 demo.

_________A/N_____________
Hey guys, So what do you think about the last three chapters and this one!?
Is the storyline good so far or are you guys ready for something a little different? Let me know what you guys think! (^◇^)

Also thank you all so gosh darn much! I have never felt so happy as when I see a whole bunch of notifications and it's all you guys sending me support! You are all amazing. ^.^