31: Midna

"Where've you been?" A sassy little voice rung in wolf Link's ear.

She pulled at his fur and then her small fingers landed on a stone. Midna took it and laughed as wolf turned to man.

She went in the corner, her smirk evident.

Link stretched, brushing his hair out of his eyes "I've been stuck being treated like a dog"

Midna gasped and bounced back over to Link and leaned on his shoulder, her little hand going into his hair "how could they?! only I can treat you like a dog"

Link smirked and looked at midna "so what did I miss?"

"Being my entertainment" her hand brushed across his jaw with a sigh.

His laugh was low "I'll have to go back soon"

"You can't leave me again" she sat on his shoulder and hugged his head, squishing his face "I won't let you"

"Then come with me" he sujested.

Midna perked up "Oh!" she laughed and bounced away to the corner again.

With a spin she turned and faced Link "That's it!"

Her laugh was dark.

"And they'll never know..." Her laugh continued as Link starred at her with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

"Come on Link! It's time to go on another adventure" she twirled up and pressed the stone to the back of Link's neck.

He transformed right away.

And as he stepped unto the portal to go back to the other game midna transformed into a shadow... Wolf Link's shadow.

_______A/N______________
Very short but sweet?