21: Link

He could hardly handle it anymore, his body and thoughts where an exhausted mess and he couldn't do anything about it, he was forced to repeat the same tedious task's over and over and over.

For example he was currently forced to jump and start climbing the tower for what seemed to be the hundredth time. His jaw set in frustration, Link hardly ever got angry but now-

he was angry.

All he wanted was his freedom again.

Link reached the top of the tower, and for the first time the player didn't make him go straight to the pedestal, instead he got to finally take a breather and look at the view around him.

The scenery calmed his anger and he sighed in defeat "why bother being angry, it makes no difference anyway" he whispered to himself.

His blue eyes glowed from the light of the sunset.

"Where are you Liana?" He said with worry in his voice.

The last time he had seen her was hours ago, she had been going up the snowy mountains.

Was she okay? Did she freeze?

He was worried about her, within a short time she had become a dear friend. Link needed her by his side, without her this large world would feel empty... unhappy.

He silently hoped that she felt the same way, and that one day when she finds out the truth about him, the reality, that she won't leave.

He shut his eyes in pain.

He didn't even know the entire truth yet himself, but he had a feeling that it wasn't good...

He could feel the old habits rising, his throat becoming dry and his eyes changing emotions.

He could feel how in the past he had been hurting, silent, torn...

And he had accepted that people saw him as not a man but a machine to do the dirty work and nothing else.

Seen as nothing else...

He prayed things would be different this time.

They needed to be.