#7

Vikk's POV

I was standing by my locker, getting out my books when I saw Tobi walking towards me, leading a tall blonde boy, who was also being led by Josh, one of the popular kids.

"Hey Vikky!" Tobi said. "You ok?"

"Yeah." I replied nervously. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. This is Simon." He said, gesturing at the blonde.

"Hey." I said, smiling.

"Me and Josh need your help."

"What with?" I say. I expected Josh to want to copy off my homework, as that was what most of the popular kids did.

"Um... Simon keeps his eyes closed because of... personal reasons." Josh interrupted.

"Ok..." I say nervously.

"We need your help looking after him. He doesn't know where anything is, and he needs to be guided." Josh explained.

"Yeah, I'm a bit awkward..." Simon said, laughing humourlessly.

"Don't worry about it, Si." Josh said. squeezing Simon's hand reassuringly. "So, Vikk, will you help us?"

"Of course! When do I have lessons with you?"

"Um... I am in Josh and Simon's lessons 1st, 3rd and 5th, and you're with them 1st, 2nd and 4th. Josh and Simon are together the whole day." Tobi said.

"Cool. Where shall we meet at lunch?" I said, smiling.

"By the willow tree behind the cafeteria? That way JJ and his gang won't be able to see us."

"Cool. What about Harry and Ethan?" I asked.

"They're cool with him." Josh explained.

"Great!" Tobi said.

"Um... what do you guys look like? I know it sounds really weird..." Simon muttered.

"I'm black, quite short, and I've got a really flat nose." Tobi said.

"I'm Indian, shorter than Tobi, and I have a hooked nose and stubble." I said.

"Thanks." Simon said shyly. "What lessons do I have?"

"First, you have English with all three of us, then you have Biology with me and Vikk, then Tech RM (Tools and building) With me and Tobi, Lunch, Maths with me and Vikk, then History with me and Tobi." Josh said.

"Ok." Simon said. I look at my watch and see that we are already 15 minutes late to class. I didn't even hear the bell!

"Guys! We need to go!" I yelled. Tobi and Josh grabbed onto Simon's hands, pulling him forward as I put my hand on his back, guiding him. We all ran as fast as we could to English. When we finally got to the room, Josh stormed in.

"Um... hey..."