#56 (SMUT BY @Astronovia)

(HUGE thanks to Astronovia  for writing this really long (Around 1030 word) chapter!!! I hope this makes up for me not updating yesterday...)

Simon's POV

I felt myself blushing heavily as I took my trousers and top off, leaving me only on my boxers. My lips puckered, and Josh took the chance to press his lips against them. We kissed passionately as his hands roamed against my bare skin. I shivered in anticipation and felt myself getting turned on.

Josh broke the kiss, and a groan of complaint escaped my lips. He chuckled. Suddenly, I felt him licking my left nipple, his body grinding against mine as he sucked. I gasped in shock.

"What a cute reaction." He giggled, making me blush like crazy. I then realised he was entirely naked, his bare skin rubbing against mine and I felt my cock rise. He must've noticed, because at that moment he pulled my boxers down, and I heard them being dropped to the floor.

"J-Josh?" I asked nervously.

"What is it? Are you ok? We don't have to do this if you do-"

"No!" I shouted, blushing as I realised how loud I had been. "It's fine, it's just... I've never done anything like this before..."

"It's fine, neither have I. Just relax, let me do everything." Josh replied comfortingly, caressing my neck enticingly. I shuddered. Next thing I knew, I felt Josh's tongue on my dick, circling the tip teasingly. I gripped the bed so hard it hurt.

"Tease." I scoffed, sounding much braver than I felt.

"Have it your way then," He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice, and wondered what he was going to do. Suddenly, he took my whole length into his mouth, almost deep throating me. He licked my balls, making me moan loudly. Then he would work his way back up with his tongue, before going down again. I felt my cock throbbing.

"Josh, I'm close!" I moaned. He sped up, wildly licking every part of my dick. It was enough to take me over the edge. Waves of pure pleasure consumed me. It was unlike anything I had ever felt. It was as if the waves took all my problems somewhere far away, and I was just left with a heavenly bliss.

When it was over, I panted uncontrollably. Josh had stopped sucking me off and was sitting up. I wondered what he was doing with what little sense was still left in my mind.

"Suck." He ordered soothingly. I opened my mouth and felt Josh's fingers in my mouth. I understood at once and started coating his fingers in saliva. For some reason, even this turned me on. I felt my dick starting to rise again.

After a minute or two, Josh extracted his fingers from my mouth. I knew what was coming, so I turned around onto my stomach.

"This is going to hurt a bit, just try to bear it. I promise it will make the... real thing hurt less." Josh warned me. I nodded and gasped as I felt the first finger enter my butt. It felt kind of uncomfortable but didn't hurt. Josh slowly pushed his finger up and down inside of me, making me squirm a little. Once I got used to the sensation, he added another finger, and then another, whispering sweet nothings in my ear to distract me

from the pain.

After a while, Josh took his fingers out of my ass and drew me in for a passionate kiss. I kissed back, our tongues entwining and discovering every inch of each other's mouths.

While we were kissing, I felt Josh's penis prodding at my entrance and gulped. Josh drew his lips apart from mine.

"Try to relax as much as you can, just keep kissing me. This is going to hurt, a lot." He ordered me. I nodded

"I know. Just do it." I said in reply. He drew me back into the kiss, as I felt his dick slowly entering me. The pain was excruciatingly bad. I tried to cry out, but Josh held the back of my head protectively, making sure I didn't leave the kiss. The pain was made 100 times better knowing that Josh was with me the whole time.

Once he was fully inside of me, we kissed for a little while longer before We broke the kiss, both panting for breath. The pain slowly deteriorated. After a few minutes, I gave Josh the okay to start moving, but slowly.

Little by little, I got used to the feeling of him; It even started to feel good. I moaned passionately.

"You... can go faster now." I panted, trying to hold back my moans. He sped up, being a bit more aggressive. I gasped in shock but embraced the feeling. He kept going, relentless until he hit a spot that made me moan so loudly I wondered if the neighbours could hear us.

"There! Hit there again!" I begged. Josh did, hitting my prostate over and over, making me moan his name uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming!" Josh exclaimed suddenly. He moaned as I felt waves of his seed going into me. It was enough to send me into overdrive too. I could feel a warmness deep inside of me as I orgasmed again. I may have had my eyes closed, but I could've sworn I could see stars, the feeling was so great. It was better then heaven.

When it was over, Josh came out of me, falling onto the bed besides my body. He held my hand, us both panting. We were unable to speak, but no words were needed to express our feelings towards each other at that moment. We lay in that position for several minutes, taking in all that had occurred.

Finally, Josh broke the silence. "That was..."

"Amazing" I finished for him.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." He chuckled.

I felt sleep washing over me before he even finished his sentence; I was exausted.

"Simon?" Josh asked.

"Mmm?"

"We kind of... Made a mess." He mumbled.

"Oh... Do you want me to help clea-"

"Don't even think about getting up, I'll do it. Just sleep." He interrupted me. After some persuading, I relented.

"I love you Josh..." I said affectionately, sleep consuming me. I heard Josh reply, but the words were drowned out in a long and blissful sleep.