#57

Simon's POV

"Si, Simon." Josh whispered from beside me. I sighed, not wanting to get up, because today was the day that I was dragged to the other side of the country and away from my boyfriend. I rolled over so I was facing him, burying my face into his naked chest. He wrapped his arms around me tighter, resting his head on mine and entwining out legs.

"I-I don't wanna go." I said, tearing up. Josh moved my head back so he could see me, wiping the tears from my closed eyelids.

"C'mon, don't cry, (A/N Craft!) you don't have to leave right this second." Josh said, hugging me tightly. "Let's go get some breakfast." He said, standing up and pulling me up after him. I quickly realised we were both still naked, and I blushed heavily. Josh chuckled and threw me some boxers, and I pulled them on quickly. We both dressed, then Josh pulled me close and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I put my arm around his waist and we started walking downstairs, side by side. I winced slightly at the pain from last night, causing Josh to panic slightly.

"Oh, are you ok?" He asked, pulling me closer.

"Yeah, yeah." I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder. "It just hurts a little."

"Ok, as long as you're fine." A he said, continuing down the stairs. We reached the lounge and sat on the sofa beside each other, cuddling up. I curled up to Josh's side, sighing as I knew this would be the last time we could do this in a while. We sat there for a few minutes before Josh tried to get up to make breakfast.

"Please don't go." I said, clinging onto him.

"Si, we've gotta have breakfast. That woman will be here in a bit." He reasoned. "Come with me if you wanna." He offered. I nodded and stood up, reaching out and taking his hand so he could lead me. We walked in and Josh made us both a bowl of cereal, taking me back to the lounge to eat them in there. We sat for a few minutes, in silence. I could hear Josh spooning cereal into his mouth, but I didn't eat. I was too nervous.

"Simon, I know you're nervous, but you really should eat." Josh said. I shook my head, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"I can't. I'm too nervous." I whispered. Josh came over and sat beside me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders comfortingly.

"It's ok. But seriously, you need to eat."

"I don't wanna. I'm too scared about leaving you."

(A/N Short I iz so soz)