#29

Josh's POV

I stared at Simon as he looked at his hands.

"Really?" He whispered.

"Uh, yeah..." I stuttered. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Me too!" He said happily. Wait, what?

"What?"

"I'm gay." He said confidently.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well... ok..." I said, confused about what to say. Simon smiled again and put his arm around my waist.

"Thanks for telling me." He said, smiling.

"Same to you." I said, smiling and putting my arm around his shoulders. Simon put his head on my shoulder, sighing gently. I put my head on his happily.

"Boys! Dinner!" My mum yelled from downstairs. I stood up and took Simon's hand, leading him out.

Simon's POV

Josh took my hand and led me out his room to the top of the stairs, where he scooped me up bridal-style again.

"Hey!" I said, laughing and clinging onto his neck. Josh laughed too, then started walking down the stairs. I tucked my head into his neck, smiling. He laughed again, putting me down on the floor when we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Thanks." I said, giggling and reaching out for his hand. He took it and guided me towards what was probably the kitchen.

"Dinner's on the table, boys." A voice that was presumably his mum said.

"Thanks, mum." Josh said, leading me forward. "It's sausages and potatoes with peas." Josh said. (A/N Totally not a really stereotypical British meal... I don't know what you're talking about...)

"Um, I might need some help..." I said a bit nervously.

"Ok." Josh said, leading me to a seat and helping me sit down. He then knelt beside me, taking my hands in his and putting a knife and fork on them. He guided my hands over the plate, cutting up the food. I giggled slightly and smiled.

"Thanks." I said happily. I leaned closer to him, giggling.

"No problem."