#50

(A/N Thanks for 200+ comments! and yes, I know that 90% of the comments are me. Deal with it. And I got 9K reads! Thank you guys so much! Also, I searched 'Minizerk' on Wattpad, and this story showed up! It was the 6th one in the results!)

*Timeskip to after police station and at home brought to you by this picture*

Josh's POV

Me and Simon were laying side by side on my bed, holding hands.

"I've got to go to my mum's trial on Friday." Simon whispered. I let go of his hand and reached over, fixing his hair.

"It's fine, don't worry." I said, taking his hand again.

"I don't wanna see her again." He whispered. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He smiled, blushing.

"I know, but I'll be here for you." I said.

"What if I break down?" He asked.

"You won't. Even if you do, it won't matter."

"I'm scared."

"I know, that's perfectly normal. But there's no need to be scared, I'll be here for you."

"Thanks."

"Anything for you."

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Si." I whispered back. "So, um, are we, like, a couple now?" I asked Simon awkwardly. He looked shocked, turning and facing me.

"R-really?" He said in disbelief.

"Uh, um, yeah." I said uncertainly, afraid of rejection.

"Sure!" He said happily, closing the space between us and wrapping his arms around my waist, cuddling into me. I smiled happily, putting my arm around his shoulders and pulling him close, kissing the top of his head.

"You're so cute." I remarked. He blushed and his his face in my shirt, making me chuckle.

"I would say 'same to you', but I don't exactly know." He mumbled into my side.

"Don't worry about it." I said, rubbing his arm comfortingly. "It doesn't matter, as long as you're happy."

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."