#38

Josh's POV

I had taken the bus to the area my phone said Simon should be, and I had just gotten off.

The bus stop had smashed glass everywhere, and it stunk of alcohol. There were old beer cans littered across the floor, and it was sprayed with graffiti. I was a little worried about Simon being alone in a place like this.

I pulled my phone out again. It said he was in the nearby area, but it wasn't anymore specific than that. Dumb app. First, I had to find the school. There was a grey, ugly, foreboding building in the distance. Prefect for a school. I made my way over there, texting Vikk and Tobi in the group chat.

The Sidegang

Dad: I had to leave school, Simon ran away.

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: What?

Dad: He said something about not being able to stand his guide, I don't really know.

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: So he ran off?

Dad: Yh

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: How did he even manage to do that?

Dad: Idk

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: How did you know?

Dad: He somehow managed to work a phone, don't ask.

BlackGoalie: Where r u Josh?

Dad: I'm Simon hunting

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: That's something you don't hear every day

BlackGoalie: Where abouts?

Dad: Idk really, I think I can see the school

BlackGoalie: How far away is it?

Dad: About half an hour away on the number 3 bus

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: Want us to come and help?

Dad: That would be gr8

BlackGoalie: What stop is it?

Dad: The one with smashed glass and beer cans

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: Lovely

BlackGoalie: Star, meet me at the bit of the fence you can climb over. We're on our way.

Dad: Thanks guys

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: No problem

I smiled as I turned my phone off. I had such great friends. And I kind of needed the help. I had reached the building, and it wasn't the school. I looked behind me, seeing nothing but trees and shrubs. Shit. I don't think I have ever been so lost in my life.