#55

*TIMESKIP to back at the house brought to you by JJ yelling "VIKK I LOVE YOU!" in the middle of a GTA race. Kstar confirmed. /_\ *

Josh's POV

I was cuddled up with Simon on the couch. His head was on my chest, and he was laying down along the sofa. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, kissing his forehead. He put the arm that was closest to me around my neck, pulling himself onto my lap. and resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled at him, but my smile quickly fell when I realised this could be the last time we cuddled together like this. I sighed at the thought, and Simon noticed, sitting up.

"You ok?" He whispered.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just... thinking." I said, kissing him quickly. He blushed and hid his face in my shirt. I laughed, pulling him up and kissing him.

He quickly kissed back, wrapping his arms around me. We moved even closer, still kissing, passionately. He moved his legs so he was straddling me as we moved our lips in sync.

I stood up and put my hands on Simon's ass to support him as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I walked blindly towards the stairs, still kissing him. Realising I would end up killing one or both of us by walking like this, I took my lips away from Simon's to walk up the stairs. He immediately moved to kiss my neck, sucking and biting gently.

I let out a small moan as I nudged the door open with my foot, putting Simon down on the bed and laying next to him, kissing him needily. We wrapped our arms around each other, pulling each other close. I ran my hand through Simon's hair, pulling it gently. He moaned slightly, gripping tightly onto my shirt. I moved down to his neck, sucking and biting until I found his sweet spot as he moaned. I left a hickey, then pulled on his jeans, signalling him to take them off...

(A/N I'M SORRY! I just can't write smut! Is there anyone who volunteers as tribute to write a smut chapter for this book? I have a feeling a few people would like that to be included...)