#39

(A/N 5K reads, this is actually mad. I'm so happy! Thank you!)

Vikk's POV

Me and Tobi had just gotten off the bus at the dodgy-looking bus stop.

"How are we supposed to find them?" I asked, looking round at the dense woods.

"Um, I'm not really sure. He said he had found what might be the school, let's look for that." Tobi said, walking forward. I grabbed his hand and followed behind.

"Could that be it?" I said, pointing towards what I could see of a grey building in the distance.

"Well, there's nothing else round here. Must be." Tobi replied, changing direction and heading towards it. We walked towards it for a few minutes before we came to the clearing it was in.

"What? This doesn't look like a school!" I pointed out, looking at the smashed windows, boarded-up doors and vine-covered walls.

"It isn't, at least I hope not." Tobi said, looking around. "We need to find Josh."

"I'm here!" A voice called form round the side of the building. Seconds later, Josh's head appeared, and he ran towards us.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Um, I'll call Simon." Josh said, pulling out his phone and calling him.

"How's he supposed to answer?" I asked.

"He can." Josh said. We stood in silence as the phone rung, until it was sent to voicemail. "Fuck." Josh muttered, trying again and again until he answered.

Josh's POV
J=Josh, S=Simon

J: Hey, you ok?

S: Not really

J: Whats wrong?

S: I'm scared, Joshy.

J: It's ok, me Tobi and Vikk are looking for you right now. We'll find you.

S: Can you keep talking to me?

J: Of course.

I put him on speaker and looked round, wondering where to go.

"Where do we go?" Tobi asked.

"Um, I have no clue."

"Check the app thing again." Vikk suggested. I nodded. Surprisingly, it was more accurate, read that Simon was to our right. I turned and pointed.

"This way." I said, and started walking, Vikk and Tobi following behind, still holding hands.

(A/N *chants* VOBI VOBI VOBI VOBI!)