#43

(6K reads, that is actually crazy. I never even thought this book would get 6 reads! *insert emotional thank you here*)

Josh's POV

I was woken up by a raindrop hitting my face. Delightful. The first thing I noticed was my arm still hurt like a bitch. The second, that I was wet and freezing cold. The third, that there was something heavy on my chest.

I sat up slightly, opening my eyes and blinking rapidly. I was laying down on my back, my head on a damp log, Simon curled up on my chest. His knees were against my side, his head on my chest and his arms curled up on his chest. He looked so cute, with his hair askew and a faint smile on his face. I put my good arm around him gently, cuddling him close.

The sun was just rising, and the light was trickling through the branches on the trees. The leaves we were laying on were damp and cold, and the trees above us were dripping rainwater onto us. Typical British weather, rain.

I felt Simon stir beneath me, moving his hand up to his face and rubbing his eyes. He shifted on my chest, bringing his arms up and putting them on my chest. I sighed gently, smiling at Simon's adorableness. He snuggled into my chest again, and I tightened my arm around him. He sat up slightly and faced me, smiling tiredly.

"Hey." He whispered in his sexy morning voice.

"Hi. Morning." I whispered back, smiling.

"Wait, what time is it?" He asked. I looked down at Tobi's phone, which, for reasons unknown, I still had, and looked at the time.

"7:30!" I said, worried. Simon's guide person shows up at 8, at my house. Even if we got in the bus right now, we still wouldn't make it. Simon stood up hurriedly, me following suit. I took Simon's hand and turned round hurriedly, looking for a way out. I saw some trampled footsteps in the ground, leading away. Must've left them last time. I started forward, following the trampled grass, dragging Simon behind me.

*Timeskip brought to you by this really cool picture ting*

Me and Simon had finally made our way out of the horrible forest, and made our way to my house on the bus

Me and Simon had finally made our way out of the horrible forest, and made our way to my house on the bus. We had almost gotten to my house, when we noticed something. Simon's minibus was parked directly outside the house. And Sophia was stood beside it. Shit.