#25

~A/N 2K views, thank you so much!~

Josh's POV

I guided Simon to the door, then let go of his arm to get my keys. He quickly grabbed onto my shoulder, grasping it tightly. I put my hand on his and squeezed.

"Don't worry, Si. You'll be fine. My parents are chill, they'll probably want you to stay." I said, trying to reassure him. He simply nodded, his grip relaxing slightly.

I fished my keys out my pocket and put them in the lock. I pushed open the door lightly and walked in, taking Simon's hand again, guiding him in before shutting and locking the door behind us.

"Mum? I called. "You in?"

"Yeah! In the kitchen!" My mum called. I glanced at Simon and squeezed his hand reassuringly, then walked towards the kitchen with him following.

"Hey, Joshie! Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Simon. Um... Can he stay with us for a while?" I asked awkwardly.

"What, overnight?"

"Um, yeah..."

"Why?"

"Oh, uh... Can he leave the room?" I asked awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah, sure!" My mum said, confused. I turned round and walked to the living room, Simon in tow. I guided him to an armchair, my hands on his shoulders. He sat down, and I gave his shoulders a reassuring squeeze.

"I'll be back in a minute, Si."

"Ok. Thanks." Simon said. I let go of his shoulders and walked back to my mother, then launched into Simon's story.

*Timeskip brought to you by this punk edit of Simon:*

"So he needs to stay with us?" My mum asked.

"Um, he has nowhere else to go so..."

"He should stay with us then!" She exclaimed. Relief filled my body and I sighed happily.

"Really?"

"Of corse! Of corse! He can stay in your room!"

"Thank you!" I said, giving her a quick hug, then going to tell Simon.