#41

Josh's POV

|PREVIOUSLY

I spotted a tiny tuft of hair in the distance. "Could you stand up?" I asked, wondering if it was him.

"Sure." He said. The was some rustling, and I looked back at the little tuft of hair...

|NORMAL TIME

Absolutely nothing happened. Fuck. I sighed into the phone.

"Sorry, I thought I saw your hair." I said, sighing as I  walked closer to the tuft of hair, and it moved, disappearing behind the bush. Seconds later, a bunny appeared and ran off. Dammit. There was a buzz from Tobi's phone, and I looked down. Simon had hung up on me? That wouldn't happen. Unless...

Unless his phone ran out of battery.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I spun round on my tree stump, panicking. I saw another tuft of blonde hair disappear behind at tree. Afraid to lose it, I leaped off the tree and sprinted towards it. It felt like hours until I reached it, panting heavily. I looked behind the tree and saw a curled up body and dirty blonde hair...

Another bunny? Really? (A/N 😏😈😏)

I sighed and looked around again, losing hope by the second.

"Josh?" A weak voice, Simon's voice, called in the distance. "Joshy?" It called again, this time further away.

"SIMON!" I screamed, tearing off, sprinting towards the sound. Branches and twigs snagged at my clothes, rocks made me stumble and trees slowed my run, but I couldn't let anything slow me down. Not for Simon.

"J-Joshy?" He called back, clearly very scared.

"I'm coming! It's ok! I'm coming!" I yelled back, trying to be reassuring. I stumbled and tripped over a stray log, falling to the floor and smacking my elbow against a rock painfully, but it didn't matter. I couldn't stop.

"I'm here!" He called back, slightly less afraid. I saw blonde hair in the distance. Hopefully not another damn bunny. I ran, faster and faster, faster still. I came closer and closer to the hair, and what I could now make out sat the tall figure of Simon. I ran faster and faster, faster still. The figure came closer and closer, closer still. I ran faster and faster, faster sti...

And ran straight into a tree.

(A/N *hides in closet* I'M SORRY, BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT! *looks round closet* Ethan? Where are you? I could use some help! *peeks out* Um... Why do you have pitchforks and torches? Wait, please, back up, c'mon, man, be chill, wait, WAIT! I'M TOO FABULOUS TO DIE!)