#32

*TIMESKIP TO MONDAY brought to you by Josh accidentally referring to Simon's balls as great in Pokemon Go. Also, because it is a long time skip, I will throw in this representation of Emon shippers vs. Minizerk shippers;*

 Minizerk shippers;*

Simon's POV

I was interrupted from my peaceful sleep by Josh shaking me gently. I rolled over to face him and buried my face in his chest, trapping my arms between us. He put his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Si, Simon, you need to get up." He whispered, his chin on my head.

"Urgh, what?" I groaned.

"You've got to go to that other school today." Josh explained.

"Oh." I said sadly, sitting up.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" Josh asked gently.

"Sure." I said, sliding out of bed.

I felt... numb. Like this wasn't real. Over the past week, I had started my new school, met Joshy, left my mum, came out to Josh and shared a bed with him. And now I had to start at a school for blind people, even though I chose to be this way. They were taking me away from Joshy. The boy I loved. The world is fucked up.

"The school is sending someone to pick you up here at 8." Josh informed me.

"What? Why can't I get the bus?" I asked, confused.

"I dunno. They seem to think you're incapable of anything." Josh said, almost angrily. "That's not true." He added.

"Thanks." I said weakly, reaching out for his hand. He took it and squeezed tightly, letting me know he was there.

"It's true. Shall we go and eat?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah." I said, and he led me forward. We got to the top of the stairs, then Josh picked me up bridal-style and carried me down the stairs, my head buried in his shoulder. He carried me all the way to the kitchen, then sat me on a chair. I heard him make bowls of cereal, then sit beside me.

"You ok?" He asked, handing me a spoon.

"No." I said quietly, spooning some cereal into my mouth.

"I know."

"I don't understand why they have to do this to us." I said, distraught.

"Neither do I." Josh said, taking my free hand.

"I mean, I can get round perfectly fine with you, Tobi and Vikk's help..." I said, tearing up slightly. "I want to stay with you!" I almost yelled, the tears really flowing now.

"I know, baby. I know. Me too."

Wait, did he just call me 'baby'?