#9

Simon's POV

"What? JJ? The dick with the box haircut?" I said, smirking, knowing that JJ was close enough to hear.

"Wait... What the fuck? Who are you to call me a dick, you blind twat?" I heard JJ say.

"You're the only twat in this conversation." I say.

"You wish!"

"I wish for you to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down." I say calmly.

"At least I can see the chair!"

"Great. Good for you. Now what you need to do is turn the fuck around and walk the fuck away, then sit the fuck down."

"Right... That's it!" JJ yelled. Nothing happened for a few seconds, then...

His fist connected with my face.

I flew back, hitting the back wall. I heard footsteps running towards me and strong arms pulling me up. I was carried out the room, and set on the floor.

"Simon, it's Josh."

"Hey..."

"What the hell did you think you were doing?"

"Putting a bitch in his place!" I say sassily. Josh laughed.

"That was sick! Although it may not've been such a good idea to get on the wrong side of JJ..."

"Oh well. It was worth it."

"Yeah. It was."

"Who stopped JJ?" I asked.

"Miss Brown."

"What?"

"Miss Brown! She pulled him away and took him to another classroom."

"What..." I begin, but I am interrupted by another voice.

"Josh! Simon!" Tobi said.

"Hey Tob." I said.

"That was sick, Si!" Vikk said from behind Tobi.

"It was what he deserved."

"Yeah, but it also got JJ after school detentions for the next week." I hear Miss Brown say.

"Thanks for helping me, Miss." I say to her.

"No problem. Nice work defending yourself."

"You aren't mad?" I ask, confused.

"Why would I be?"

"Because I provoked another student?"

"No, you were provoked, and you defended yourself."

"That's not what my old school said!" I say.

"Well, your old school was insane." I felt her take my hand and shake it. "Welcome to sanity. Or what's left of it..."