#31

Josh's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 7:00. Lovely. I reached out blindly and put the alarm on snooze, then looked down at the sleeping Simon. I was laying on my back with my arms around him, whilst Simon was on his side, curled up with his arms around me and his head on my chest.

"Si, Si, I've got to get up." I said, nudging him. He groaned and sat up a bit, running his hand through his hair.

"What am I supposed to do whilst you're at school?" He asked in his cute rough morning voice.

"Oh, I didn't think about that..."

"Can't you just stay here?" He asked, taking hold of my hand.

"Uh, I guess so..."

"Thanks!" He said, wriggling closer (If that was even possible) and enveloping me in a hug.

"No problem. Wanna go get breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure!" Simon said, letting go of me and sliding out of bed. I got out at my side and walked round, taking his hand.

"C'mon." I said, leading him forward and to the top of the stairs. "Get on my back." I said, smirking.

"What?"

"Get on my back!" I said again.

"Really?" He said, giggling cutely.

"Yeah! I'm gunna crouch down, then get on my back!"

"Ok, then!" Simon said, laughing. I crouched down and he jumped onto my back, clinging on tightly and giggling. I stood up slowly, walking down the stairs. Simon squealed and clung on even tighter as I walked faster. I laughed a bit as I reached the bottom of the stairs, then I knelt down to let him get off.

"Thanks." He said, giggling again and grabbing my hand. I smiled and took him to the kitchen, then guided him to a chair and let him sit down.

"What'dya what for breakfast?" I asked.

"Um, cereal, please." He replied.

"Sure." I said, taking the box out of the cupboard and making 2 bowls of cereal. "Here you go, need some help?" I said, putting the bowl on the table and handing him a spoon.

"Um, maybe..." He said, clearly embarrassed. He obviously hadn't opened his eyes in a long time, and his mum hadn't been helping him, so obviously he could eat by himself. Why did he need me to help him? Weird.

(A/N That bit was just for @astronovia ,and her sassy comment on #29 😏)

"Don't be embarrassed." I said, smiling and sitting on a chair next to him and taking the spoon out his hand, getting a spoonful of cereal and feeding him. He giggled a bit and blushed cutely. I got another spoonful and fed him again. He giggled yet again, blushing even harder.

"You're so cute." I said, smiling. He leaned closer and hid his face on my shoulder, putting his arms around me. I laughed loudly and hugged him close, pulling him onto my lap. He giggled, wrapping his legs round my torso and tucking his head into my left shoulder. I stood up and carried him to the lounge.

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked. He nodded into my shoulder and I set him down on a sofa. I sat next to him and pulled him close, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. He cuddled up close to me and put his arm around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I put my head on his, and we relaxed into each other's arms, happy.