#26

Simon's POV

I was sat really awkwardly on the couch for a few minutes when Josh came back.

"My mum's cool with you staying here." Josh said. I felt the couch dip beside me as he sat down and put his arm around me.

"R-really?" I asked nervously.

"Don't be nervous, she's fine." Josh said, noticing my nervousness.

"O-ok." I said, still unsure.

"Let's go upstairs." Josh said, standing up and taking my hand, pulling me up. I followed him blindly until he stopped, presumably at the bottom of the stairs.

"Can you walk up stairs?" Josh asked me.

"Uh, just about..." I said uncertainly.

"Ok then." Josh said, walking up the stairs a bit. I followed after him, stumbling and tripping over one of the stairs, falling forward. Josh caught me and gently set me back on my feet.

"Woah. You ok?" Josh asked.

"Yeah. Sorry." I said, moving my hand from his hand, and onto his shoulder. I walked forward again, stumbling and flinging out my free arm to grab the banister.

"I think I'll just carry you." Josh said, picking me up bridal-style and starting to walk upstairs.

"Joshy!" I said, giggling. Josh laughed and started walking a bit faster. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clung on tightly, hiding my head in the crook of his neck. I smiled and giggled again, hiding my face in his shoulder.

Josh's POV

I looked down at Simon as he giggled and smiled, hiding his face. I laughed at his cuteness as I reached the top of the stairs and ran to my bedroom.

I pushed the door open with my foot and walked in, gently dropping Simon on my bed

I pushed the door open with my foot and walked in, gently dropping Simon on my bed. He giggled again and sat up, smiling at me.

"Thanks." He said, giggling again.

"No problem." I said, sitting down beside him and putting my arm around his shoulders. He put his arm around my waist and leant his head on my shoulder, giggling. I turned my head and kissed his forehead gently. His cheeks turned bright red as he hid his face in my shoulder, giggling.

"You're cute when you blush."