#47

*A couple hour TIMESKIP brought to you by this cool picture*

Josh's POV

I had helped Simon into some fancy jeans and a white shirt, put some on myself, and taken him to the car. I guided him into the backseat, going round to the other side and getting in beside him. I leaned over and did up his seatbelt, then sat back and did up mine. I reached over and took his hand, squeezing it tight. My mum got into the car and started driving towards the police station.

"You're gunna be ok, Si. I'll be here for you." I consoled him. He nodded weakly and squeezed my hand back. We sat in silence, holding hands, for the duration of the journey.

*TIMESKIP to police station brought to you by this picture*

 We had arrived at the police station, and I got out, going round to the other side and helping Simon out

We had arrived at the police station, and I got out, going round to the other side and helping Simon out. I put my arm around his waist and pulled him close. He snuggled into my shoulder as we walked. Luckily, my mum was in front of us so she didn't see us. I guided him to the front door, where my mum held the door open for us. Simon moved a bit further away from me as we walked into the building and towards the desk.

"This is Simon Minter, we were informed that his mother was in custody?" My mum said. I could tell she was trying really hard to sound professional.

"Yes. I'll call an officer in to talk to you." The woman behind the desk said, picking up her radio and pressing a few buttons, speaking into it. A few minutes later, a man in a police outfit appeared.

"Hi, I'm Officer Lerone. (A/N I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist! And yes, I know there are two Tobis. Fight me.) Please come this way." The man said, walking back the way he came. I guided Simon after him, my mum following. We followed Officer Lerone into an office-like room. "Please, take a seat." Officer Lerone said kindly. I guided Simon to a chair and he sat down, and I sat beside him. My mum sat too. "Right, tell me about your mother, Simon."