#11

Simon's POV

The piercing sound of the bell cut through the air. I hear chairs scraping against the floor, and Josh took my right hand, pulling me up. Tobi takes my other hand, and they lead me out the room. I felt Vikk's hand on my left shoulder, and they took me into the corridor.

"See you, Tobi!" Vikk called.

"Bye, Vikk!" Tobi replied. I felt his hand leave mine, and his footsteps fade away.

"Tobi has a different lesson to us. We have Biology now." Josh explains as we began to walk up some stairs.

"Is Biology any good?" I asked.

"Depends." Vikk said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Some teachers are sick, they let you do experiments and stuff every lesson." Vikk said.

"Mr Wheat, however..." Josh said.

"He just... he just... can't teach. He can talk for hours and not... say anything. He's just so... boring and... plain." Vikk continued.

"I swear he has worked here for 5 years and hasn't said or done one interesting thing!" Josh exclaimed.

"So it's basically gunna be the most boring lesson ever?"
I asked.

"Yep." Josh and Vikk said simultaneously.

"Sick." I said as we came to a stop.

"We're here! Yay!" Vikk said sarcastically.

"C'mon..." Josh said, opening the door and leading me in.

(A/N Sorry for lack of updates, will update 2 tonight!)