#44

(A/N Thanks for 450 votes!)

Simon's POV

Josh grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side for no particular reason.

"Josh!" I squealed, grabbing onto his shoulder. He shushed me and pulled me down, crouching next to me.

"Sophia's right outside our house!" He whispered.

"What?" I whisper-shouted. He shushed me again and covered my mouth with his hand, taking it off a second later.

"She's still outside!" He whispered.

"Can she see us?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so. We're behind a bush." He answered quietly.

"What do we do now?" I asked. There was silence for a few minutes, then there was some rustling.

"I'm gunna text Vikk on Tobi's phone."

Josh's POV

The Sidegang

BlackGoalie: It's Josh on Tobi's phone, there's someone from Si's school upside my house.

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: What?

BlackGoalie: I kno

BlackGoalie: Where shall we go?

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: Can u sneak into the house?

BlackGoalie: We can try

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: It'd be bants

BlackGoalie: I'll try

BlackGoalie: Seeya

Minecraftersaren'tpedos: Bye

I put away the phone and sighed.

"We're gunna try and sneak in." I whispered to Simon, looking over the bush we were hiding in, seeing Sophia leaning against the bonnet of her van. We were just about to sneak past a woman that wanted Simon to get into her van. That isn't something you do every day. I grabbed Simon's hand and stood up slightly, him following. I ran towards a car, crouched low, Simon following behind. We ducked down by the car, and I watched as Sophia looked round. She looked mad. Really mad.

"Um, we're gunna have to climb over the fence at the back." I said, walking a bit closer to the house. Simon followed and we ran quickly towards the fence, ducking down behind another bush.

"Help me over?" Simon said, putting his hands on the fence. I went down on one knee and put my hands out, interlocking my fingers.

"Put your foot on my hand, I'll give you a boost." I said. He nodded and put his foot in my hand, and I straightened up, boosting him over. He quickly scrambled over, landing quite heavily on the ground. I stood on a rock and climbed over, landing beside him. I took his hand, leading him to the back door and taking out my keys, unlocking the door and taking him in. We jogged upstairs and to my room, collapsing on my bed in fits of giggles. I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"That was cool." I whispered. He smiled and nodded, giggling. Just then, my mum burst into the room.

"Joshua Bradley! Where were you last night? And why aren't you you at school?"