« 20. The Story That Followed After »

§§§§

"Ha! Look! We did it!" Adrianna let out as she spun around in joy. She had received compliments from pack members that passed by her.

"Yes, you did!" Diana let out as she clapped her hands together. Her eyes brightened up as Adrianna did another twirl in her gold dress.

They had made a beautiful over the sleeve, lace top dress with a mermaid skirt. Well, Diana claimed that Adrianna did all the work by herself (which she technically did, Diana only shadowed her and helped when it was really needed).

"My twin is looking like a million dollars!" Adriel said as he appeared into the room. He had on a champagne colored suit with his hair combed to the side. "But, I'm looking like a billion."

"Oh my God. My babies looks so great!" Yvanna said as she brought her hands to her face. A few tears escaped and she wiped them away. "Oh, I promised myself that I wouldn't cry."

"You promised that since you were pregnant. Even if you didn't know the gender." Adrian said as he crossed his arms over his chest and cleared his chest. "What a waste of a promise."

Yvanna sent him a glare and he only smiled at her. She narrowed her eyes as she studied his face, then gaped. "Wait—are you crying?!"

Adrian blinked and scoffed. "What?! Are you crazy? A strong man like me, crying?" He rubbed his eyes and said, "I'm just sweating through my eyes, that's all."

"You're such a liar." Amanda said as she entered the room with Michael, right behind them were both Zachary and Janice behind them.

Janice had brought her hair up into a loose, yet beautiful bun with her long bangs framing her face. She had worn a strapless short, nude dress with a sweetheart neckline and a fluffed out skirt.

Zachary stood next to her with an black suit. His dark curls had been cut and styled into a tapered cut. He had been currently locking arms with Janice and was extremely nervous.

James and Nya entered right behind them while Dominic walked down the stairs. Arnelle had entered through the front door and the two girls immediately ran towards her, showering her with hugs and kisses.

"Chill out, you two!" Arnelle let out with a laugh. Yeah, she really missed them. Too much. "Let me see your dresses."

Janice was the first to twirl around in her dress. An ecstatic smile was on her face. Arnelle smiled at her while she watched Zachary's reaction. He seemed so fixated on her. Adriel had also been smiling at Janice as she twirled, but he was quickly covered by Dominic, who said to not look at his sister.

Adrianna then showed her dress. "Like it? Your mother helped me out with this!"

Arnelle tilted her head and looked towards her mother, who had been taking pictures of Adrianna as she twirled. She moved the camera from her face and smiled at Arnelle, who in turn crossed her arms over her chest and said, "I love your dress, Adrianna. Fit for a queen."

Diana slightly frowned and Arnelle already sensed something coming.

"Don't be hard on your mother." She heard her father whisper into her ear before he walked towards his mate while AJ picked at Arnelle's clothes.

"Daddy! Mom! Take pictures with me and Adriel! Then take pictures of Janice and I, then take pictures of all four of us." Adrianna said as she turned around.

"Hey, Dominic. Do you mind taking a picture of Zachary and Janice with me?" Nya asked as she pulled Dominic away from Adriel, who had been pulled away by his twin.