CHARACTER LIST

Okay. So here's the thing.

I'm about to just hit you guys with so many characters it's not even funny, so I'm going to be EXTRAAA nice and give you guys a character list :)

Guys, when I mean it's a lot...I really mean it. Plus, a few of my.... characters did not want to cope with me so easily.

AS IF I DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THEIR FATE.

Jk.

List goes alphabetical order by first name, so... Yeah.

YOU'RE WELCOME. (And thankk you for reading this book my lovelies!)

Starts now
.
.
.

Hm, actually I'll go by order of introduction, kind of like the character list—Oh! Bet you didnt know that! (I'm not sure if the character list appears though) & ( I'll add the parents too!)

Now, it starts. . .

Name: Amanda Ellis (former name: Amanda Brown) (H.)
Position: Luna of Empire State pack
Age: 4—*gun clicks* I-I mean, she said she'd rather not answer.
Mate: Michael Ellis
Portrayed By: Karen Gillan

Name: Michael Ellis. (W.)
Position: Alpha of Empire State pack
Age: 44 *See, not that hard to say*
Mate: *my mate!* (author's little sister sits out from introduction) Amanda Ellis
Portrayed by: Theo James

Name: Diana Collins (former name: Diana Ross). (H)
Position: Gamma Female of Empire State Pack
Age: 4—*mouth gets covered by Amanda's hand* huh, guess we'll never know.
Mate: Alexander Collins
Portrayed by: Lily Collins (it took me until the ending of the first book to realize what I did there lol)

Name: Yvanna Martin (former name: Yvanna Delroux). (H)
Position: Beta Female of Empire State Pack
Age: *pushes Amanda away* I'm 40. Get over it. *Amanda declares war. Gets declined*
Mate: *The love of her li—* Adrian Martin
Portrayed by: Amanda Seyfried

Name: Dominic Ellis. (W/H/Wa)
Position: **Future Alpha of Empire State, also has a warrior wolf. Older brother of Janice Ellis.
Age: 21
Mate: uh? Definitely not Arnelle *gets decked in the face by said person, she is tired of their shenanigans*
Portrayed by: Xavier Samuel

Name: Adrian Martin. (W)
Position: *69 —lol, jk. It's missi—* *gets bleeped out* *author takes over for him* Beta of Empire State pack
Age: 44
Mate: Yvanna Martin
Portrayed by: Kellan Lutz. There. His introduction.

Name: Alexander 'Alex' Collins. (W)
Position: Gamma of Empire State Pack *he is the peacemaker but looks like he has no heart*
Age: 43
Mate: *the only person he shows emotions for* *Amanda gets out after comment* Diana Collins
Portrayed by: Brant Daugherty *characters make fun of author because she does not know how to pronounce his last name* *she quickly shuts them up by threatening to press dat delete button*

Name: Arnelle Collins. (H/W)
Position: CEO, fuckers. *she is lying.* she has power to resurrect people and has a protective barrier over herself (will be explained later on). Older sister to AJ. W/H
Age: 21
Mate: is this really a question? No wolf = no mate. *little does she know..* goes out with Cristopher Wells. *says this low enough for dad not to hear, but Dominic snitches her out*
Portrayed by: Sarah Hyland