« 21. The Story That Followed After »

§§§§

Rianna Delroux, born Rianna Monet, is an American fashion designer. She is the head designer of her own fashion label, DelRoux. She has over 300 retail stores in 90 countries.

Born: March 15, 1972 (age 58) Lancaster, PA

Spouse: Yvel Delroux (m. 1994)

Education: Central Saint Martins

Adrianna picked up her iPad and walked out of the room, then, down the stairs, and into the living room—where everybody had been at in exception of James, since the sun was still out.

"Everybody, I have made a decision." She had let out, and the chattering died.

"What are you talking about?" Adriel let out as Arnelle had played with his hair. Dominic told her that he'd get the scissors in a moment and Zachary snickered, causing Adriel to send them a glare.

"I know what I want to be when I grow up." Adrianna said with finality. Janice looked up at her with a questioning look and so had the rest of the room.

"That's great, honey." Yvanna let out with a smile, then she tilted her head sideways. "But, why say it like that? It sounds like we wouldn't approve of what you wanted to be."

"Because like mother like daughter, Yvanna." Amanda let out as she laid her head on Michael's shoulder. "Don't act like your not dramatic."

"Amanda, don't be so hard on her." Diana let out softly as she hugged AJ's sleeping body. "The baby is asleep."

"And it takes too long for him to go to sleep." Alexander backed up as he sighed. "Knowing the both of you, you'd wake him up. And then I'd have to force one of you to put them to sleep."

"Ask Adrian to do that, he puts Yvanna to sleep every night." Amanda let out causing the kids to either cover their ears or let out a, very disgusted, 'Ew!'

"Although that is true," Adrian started, causing for Yvanna to send him a glare, "He'd definitely go back to sleep if Michael was in the room. That's what I did when the twins wouldn't sleep. Just be like 'Uncle Mike is coming to put you two to sleep.' Worked every time."

"Yes, dad. I remember that clearly." Both Adriel and Adrianna let out. Michael was so serious that he'd just look at them once and they were under their covers closing their eyes tightly, forcing sleep to come over.

"Because of that, if I close my eyes for even a second, I wake up an hours—or hours later. Or I am forced awake." Adriel said as he wiped an invisible tear away. "I've been scarred for life thanks to Uncle Mike."

Michael sent him a look and Adriel put a smile on his face. "But you are the best!"

Laughter was shared among them, except for Dominic and Zachary, who each rolled their eyes at him. And someone else, too...

"Ok! Ok! We're getting off topic here!" Adrianna let out as she stomped her foot. They turned to her and she said, "I want to become a fashion designer when I'm older."

"A fashion designer?" Dominic let out with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, there's no wrong in that." Yvanna let out as she shrugged her shoulders. She turned towards Diana and said, "Her dress was pretty good for her first try, right?"