part4

Next day in office..

Saxena's penthouse work was going a little slow dn required which ireked manik alot..

He called nandu and soha in the cabin to discuss about it..

Nandini came in followed by soha

M: come sit..

Both the ladies sat ..

N; kya hya .. anything serious.. nandini asked as she felt manik was little angry nd worried..

M: to soha.. soha have you bought the file of saxena

S: yes sir nd she passed it..

Manik looked at the statistics and said.. nandini cn u brief me about current status..

Nandini told him

Y r we going so slow.. koi ptoblem h site me..

N: no sir.. ptoblem site me ni h.. its just our staff are being late to the site..

M: what .. but the reporting file of staff shows its regular and timely..

N: yes sir.. but its just on file..

Manik looked at soha.. is it true.. soha..

S: stammering.. si..siirr.. no..sir.. its..its.. not..

M: i think i have given too much liberty to you guys.. prepare the conference room and call each and every staff including peons too for briefing in half an hr..

S: yes sir.. she was all scared..

M: now move..

Soha went from there..

Manik looked at nandu and said.. y didn't u informed me about this before.

N: manik i.. i..

M: kya i i nandini.. what.. u know right i hate any negligence when it comes to work.. fir y were u quite.. he shouted ..

N: little upset.. m sorry.. maine bht baar sb se kha to b on time.. mai tumhe tension ni dena chahti thi..

M: its not ur work to ask them to be on time.. he again shouted.. tum mjhe btati.. i would have handled them..

N: m sorry..

M: its not about sorry nandini.. he was about to say when his phn rang..

M: yes mom..

Neo: what is this manik.. kl tum ghr aane wale the..

M: m sorry mom.. aaj pkka aa jaunga..

Neo... aur akele mt aana nandi ko saath lana..

M: yes mom.. mai baad me baat karta hu..

Aftr talking to neonika he looked at nandu..
She was looking down..

M: 15 mins me meating h.. jao .. wahi milta hu...

Nandu just nodded and went.. she was trying to control her tears nd she knew her voice won't support her now so she kept quiet..

In conference room..

All the staff were sitting there with scared completely written over their faces.. nandu also went and sat on her chair.. her eyes said she had cried.. and her dull face says she is upset..

Manik entered full angry..

All stood nd wished him..

M: to one of the employee.. may i know the time u suppose to come to the office..